LOVE?

Shakayla's POV

When I woke up the next morning I went straight to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I put on an over sized tee shirt and headed downstairs to get something to eat. Antonio was sitting at the island on his lab top in only some black pajama pants exposing his tattoos all over.

I walked right past him going to the fridge and got out some shrimp and grits.

"Well good morning to you too."

"Morning." I responded. I started making the shrimp and grits. When I was done I made me a bowl then I made Antonio a bowl and placed it on the side of him.

He chuckled. "Thank you."

"What ever." I said heading to the living room and watching TV. Antonio walked in a few minutes later and just stood there looking at me.

"What?"

"Your still mad from last night?" He scoffed.

"No."

"Why are you acting this way then?"

"Like?"

"Like you are now."

"Leave me alone." I rolled my eyes.

"I have plans for us to go out and enjoy Italy."

"Ok."

"Be ready by 3."

"Ok"

He walked away saying something in Italian and shaking his head. After I was done eating I went and washed the dishes. I stopped to look at the time and it was 12:00 I had more than enough time. I decided to go upstairs and call my mom.

"Hello? Hey ma."

"Hey Kay Kay how are you."

"I'm good I miss you guys so much."

"We miss you too, we will be visiting you soon baby."

"Good I need you."

"How was the event last night?"

"It was great I met so many celebrities. I told Mary J. Blidge about you."

"You met Mary?! And you talked about me? Awww."

It was a knock on the door. "Come in." Antonio walked in.

"Yes?"

"I just-" he was cut off by my mom.

"Is that the guy who took you to the Met Gala?"

"Yes."

"Tell him I said hello."

"He can hear you ma."

"Hello Mrs.Janai ."

"Oh you don't have to call me that just call me Lisa."

"Hello Lisa how are you?"

"I'm good, so when are you two going to visit?"

"Okay mom we have to go, we have to get ready for our day out."

"Don't be trying to hang up on me but on I love you, call me later, see you soon Antonio."

"See you soon." He responded.

"I love you too ma, tell pops I said hey and I love him."  Then I hung up and looked at Antonio.

"What do you want?"

"You need to fix your attitude Shakayla."

"I don't have one."

"Yea you do."