BIRTHDAY TRIP

Antonio's POV

"Oh my god this is beautiful." She said as she looked around the loft.

"You like it?"

"I love it."

"I'm glad you do."

"So what are we doing first?"

"It's up to you—here is a list of things and you can pick which ever one you would like to do first."

"I want to go get some food."

"I know a perfect place."

"Thank god, let me get washed and ready because it's already." She paused looking at the time.

"It's 7 pm." I finished.

"Okay yeah I'm going to take a bath, the bathroom is so cute."

"Want me to join you?" I smirked.

"Join at your own risk."

She started taking her clothes off as she walked to the bathroom.

Damn.

I followed her and started taking my clothes off too. She added some soap to the water for bubbles and wrapped her head in a towel.

"Can you take some pictures of me please?"

"While your naked?"

"Yes but I'm going to cover up."

"Your out of your mind Shakayla."

"Antonio don't irritate me." I didn't say anything. I just left it alone.

I took her pictures, which they came out absolutely beautiful.

"These are so cute I can't wait to post them." She cheesed.

I got in with her and watched her as she scrolled on her phone while laying against my chest.

I started massaging her breast feeling her nipples getting harder. She let out a good sigh.

"Feels good?"

"Mmhm." Then she put her phone down and turned her body towards me—locking our lips together. I grabbed her thighs so she was straddling me. She lightly swirled her hips against my growing bulge, smiling as i groaned into her mouth.

She grabbed my dick, and allowed herself to sink down on it. It felt as though I truly was in her stomach and she slowly began to bounce as she adjusted to my size. Once she'd fully adjusted, she opened her eyes. It felt like we both had fire in our gazes.

She leaned down to place her lips to mine and I eagerly took the opportunity. I wrapped my arm around her waist, locked her against my chest, before my hips began to rapidly pump into her.

"Antonio!" She half called in surprise, half moaned as pleasure shot up my spine. Using her toes, she began bouncing her hips back down on to my thrusts. She managed to break free from my grasp and she quickly sat up all the way on to her feet.

"Shit!" I cried out as she began to swirl her hips as she rapidly bounced on my dick. Placing her hands on my chest, she kept her chest high as she fucked me.

Shakayla's POV

"You like that? Hmm." I moaned through my own pleasure as i watched his face scrunch in pleasure. It was the sexiest thing I've seen and I eagerly bounced my hips to please him. His mouth fell open as he threw his head back into the side of the tub, choked moans escaping him.

"You go-gonna cum for me?" My own words were shaky as I felt pleasure fill me head to toe. Each time I fell down onto him, his tip brushed my g- spot and had me seeing stars. I could feel my legs shaking but i wouldn't stop until I  came.