THE DATE

Shakayla's POV

I hopped out the shower and started planning out my outfits for my date with Antonio. He told me to dress nice but never told me where we were going. I didn't bother to argue. As I was done getting ready It was a knock on the door right when I was taking my mirror picture. When I opened it it was a women and she looked sick.

 When I opened it it was a women and she looked sick

"How can I help you miss?"

"Are you with Antonio?"

"How can I help you miss?" I repeated myself a little more impatient.

"Tell Antonio his son misses him and he needs his father in his life since he likes to disappear."

"Excuse me?"

She gave me a picture of a baby and a few pictures of her and Antonio then walked away. I closed the door and locked it. I started looking at the pictures and I felt my fingers and toes starting to tingle and anger began to rise.

"I know your fucking lying!" I said to myself pacing around trying to calm myself.

I'm going to end up going the fuck to jail.

I said to myself. Then my phone started wringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was Antonio.

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful I'm outside."

"I think you need to bring your ass in this house."

"Oul you want to get spicy now?"

"Get the fuck in the house Antonio I'm not playing."

"Wow you're serious, here I come."

I hung the phone up and went to go unlock the door. Then I sat back on the couch. Antonio walked in.

"Hey what's going on?" He leaned down and tried to kiss my cheek but I moved away.

"Sit down."

"What's wrong?" He said sitting down. I didn't say anything I just tossed the pictures at him and he furrowed his brows looking at them.

"Where did you get these?"

"Some bitch came here and gave them to me like a hour ago."

"What the fuck? It's not what you think and why is it a baby picture in here?"

"She said it was your fucking son!"

"And you believed her?"

"Well you ain't deny it!" I said standing up.

"I used protection it can't be mine."

"You sure you didn't slip up how you did with me?"

"Fuck no I would never cum in someone on purpose you were the first." He said with a shocked face like he didn't mean for it to come out.