FOUND

Antonio's POV

"Boss! Boss!" Mike called running into my office without knocking.

"What!"

"Answer the phone!"

I did as he said and put it on speaker. "Hello?"

"Their both safe for now, you must track this call now and find this location. I only have 10 more seconds." The person said over the phone. I looked up at mike and he had his thumbs up.

"Who is th-''the line cut right before I could finish.

"Did you get the location?"

"Yes."

"Let's move."

I got my gear on and got all the men I could and we headed to the location. It was 3 hours out according to our gps but we turned that into two.

When we got close to the location we got out the car and went the rest of the way on foot. I made sure we had silencers on our guns. I told them not to kill SteFan. I wanted him to myself.

We went in killing everyone that came in our way. For this to be a warehouse for a mafia boss he is a slacker. No one was ready. I went through every door on the first two floors but I didn't see Iyla or Shakayla.

"Me and some men will go see if it's a basement in this place. I'll keep you updated." Alonzo said.

I nodded my head for approval. We continued going up to different floors. I kicked down a door and it was a women holding Iyla.

"Give her here!" The women looked at me and smiled. "Bitch did you hear what I just said!" I screamed walking towards her. I wanted to shoot but I didn't want to risk her dropping Iyla. She took a blade out and started going towards Iyla's neck but I shot her in between her eyes before she had a chance.

Before she dropped her I hurried and grabbed her. She was crying at first but once she seen my face she calmed down.

"Hey noneta." I said talking to her and she gave me all gums. I felt my eyes getting watery. I thank god I found her. I gave her to one of the men so they would take her to my mother who was waiting in the car with my dad.

Once we checked all the rooms upstairs we headed to the basement with my brother. SteFan was nowhere to be found.

"This door is bullet proof and it's locked, we tried everything to get it opened."

"Well not everything." One of the men said. He took out an explosive device and stuck it on the door.

"You sure we should do that? Lord knows what's behind this door. It's a good chance it's even more explosives, that could be the reason the door is sealed up."

"It's better to just find out, Shakayla could be behind the door."

"Okay everyone move back!" Alonzo ordered.

"3.....2.....1." It was a loud boom sound and the door was opened.

When I ran in the room Shakayla was laying on the floor covered in blood. I ran to her grabbing her. Seeing how chained up she was made me livid.

"Snap these fucking chains off of her!" I shouted to my men and they came right over snapping them off. I tried shaking her and slapping her cheek a little but it was no response.

"Kayla baby wake up please, tell them to pull up the cars!" But there was no response. I picked her up and ran to the car. I hopped in the driver seat and Alonzo hopped in the car with my dad following behind him. We had a safe house nearby. I told Alonzo to drive as fast as he could to get there.