Chapter 41

I woke to the sounds of the warning bells. I saw someone rush through the door
"Eve Arthur has asked that we get you out the citadel is being attacked!"
"Then that's enough reason for me to stay."
I threw something on a rushed out of the room I saw a enemy knight rushing towards me. I put up my hand, my eyes flashed gold and he flew back. I then asked the knight
"Where's King Arthur?"
"He should be trying to drive the enemy out he should be at the entrance. I was about to rush out of the room when I said "do you have an extra sword on you?" He nodded and gave me a sword then I rushed off to the entrance I saw Arthur fighting some men. I put up my hand and they all flew back. He looked around and saw me he then said "Eve you have to get out of here!"
"I'm sorry but no your the one that has to get out of here!"He then said
"Eve look behind you!"
I looked behind me and saw Morgana swinging a sword at me. I blocked it and said
"Arthur go find Merlin!" I saw him out of the corner of my eye.
"Hello Eve." Morgana said
"Oh hello Morgana"
"I see you didn't get your gift."
"Oh I got it alright but you can't take away what I am." I put up my hand and she flew back and was knocked unconscious. I ran in the direction Arthur did and saw him laying on the floor wounded about to be killed by a enemy knight. I snuck up behind and stabbed him. I saw him fall to the floor I grabbed Arthur and rushed him to where Gaius was. As soon as we got there Leon helped me get him to a bed. He groaned and said "let me go back out."
"I can't do that sire you have to get out of the city!"
"No I can't leave my people." Then Merlin came in and said
"Arthur we have to get you out."
"No!" Then I walked over to Merlin and said
"You know what to do?" He nodded and Gaius said "this might hurt my lord" he did something. Arthur groaned in pain I saw Merlin eyes light up he then said "sire we have to leave the city!"
"Of course" then Leon said
"Then let's go" he helped him up and we headed out of the city.