Chapter 22

Morgana was still injured and Arthur was grieving I finally went over to Merlin and said "we have to heal her."
"Yes I know I can't watch all the mourning."
During the night we headed to the clearing where we met the dragon Merlin shouted "O drakon, fthengomai au se kalon su katerkheo deuro!" Soon after the dragon flew and landed in front of us. Merlin told him what happened and he said
"You should rejoice"
Then I stepped in and said "rejoice that someone is about to die. She might be the enemy but she's a person."
Merlin said "I command you to tell me how to heal her!"
"Fine" then he blew something on both of us and the spell we had to use came into are head. "be warned that from this moment forward that every thing that happens is your own doing." Then we turned to leave but the dragon said "Eve I need to talk to you" I turned around and said "what?"
"I know you know about your extra power."
"Do you know anything about it?"
"All I know that there's a near event in the future that will need this power more than ever learn how to control it."
I nodded and walked after Merlin. When we got back to the castle we went up to Morgana's chamber. Gwen was sleeping next to her Merlin said "we'll watch over her you go get some sleep."
She nodded and left the room. Merlin put her hand over her head and he said the spell. Soon Morgana started breathing normally. A couple days later Morgana was well. We were asked to watch over her. One night we saw her leave her room we followed her we split up to cut her off. I followed her and she headed for Uther's chamber. She went in and went to the side of the bed and took out a knife I looked at the window and my eyes turned gold and it exploded and Morgana flew back I saw Merlin behind me we went out of the room and headed back to our own chambers me and Merlin did not speak the whole way back.