Chapter 16

We found out that Gaius was possessed by the goblin. it was still causing lots of trouble. I was standing in the throne room while the king and Arthur was talking about a thief in the kingdom. When all of a sudden I heard really large farts it came from Gwen, Morgana and the king. He said very loudly after it went on for a while everyone left soon we immediately went back to Gaius is chamber as he was laughing "how could you not find that funny?"

We both said "this needs to stop." Merlin then said "you have get out of him this is going way too far!"He snickered and said "but I like this host he may be old but he's still lots of fun."Then his eyes lit up he inclined his head a little bit and made a knife fly toward him. Before he got a chance to hit him Merlin put his hand up and said "culter, ic pe healte"His eyes flashed gold and the blade stopped he made the blade fall to the floor "well it seems you have a secret of your own." he then left. Merlin also left so I went back to my own chambers and fell asleep. I was having another dream I saw an bear running at some enemy Knights then it turned into a vision of the courtyard it was the same bear that was running at the Knights. I saw the bear's eyes and turn gold then the bear turned into me.

I bolted up and ran back to Gaius chamber looking for Merlin I asked the goblin

"Where's Merlin?"

"In prison for being a sorcerer."