Chapter 14

The next day there was a war meeting to discuss the army that was coming to attack Camelot. I heard a yelling and I saw two nights they stopped by me and said "go fetch Gaius now and do it fast!" I started running toward Gaius's chamber and burst through the door and said "Gaius its King Uther." he got a bag and followed me to King Uther's chamber. I looked at the floor while he helped King Uther I noticed that there was something dripping black liquid on the floor. Soon later Gaius left and I followed him out and we went back to his quarters and Morgana was in there she said "well Eve I don't know how to say this but I need your help." 

"Me help you not going to happen!""Fine I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice."then she disappeared Then a Knight came threw the doors and said "Gaius there's invading troops some of our men are knights are already wounded." Gaius went with the knight and I saw Merlin come through the door "come on  we got to help" we went out of the room and saw enemy Knights running toward us I looked around to serif anyone was watching us nobody was so I put up my hand and they flew back then me and Merlin took off running. As we were running we saw a lot of enemy Knights but we just kept running until flames separated us. he shouted "go find Morgana I'll go find Arthur." I nodded and started running again.while running I felt an magic force go threw me. I started running again but was stopped by three skeleton's blocking my way. I grabbed a sword from a nearby dead enemy knight. one of the skeleton's came at me. he sliced at me and I blocked  it with my sword. then I put up my hands and said "Ástríce" Flames shot out of my hand and hit the skeleton it flew back but I felt a blow to the back of my head it knocked me out. when I woke up I saw Morgana she said "well you're finally awake." I got up and said "What do you want?" 

"you to join me and i'll stop this attack."

"not going to happen" I put my hand up and said "Ic þé wiþdrífe" she flew back and hit the wall. I saw a staff I went over to it and I touched it and  felt the magic that was in it then Merlin came Merlin come through the door. he had a sword in his hand and walked over to the staff and said "Snæde!" then he destroyed the staff. I walked over to Morgana and said :"I'll never join someone who doesn't care if children and innocent people die so you can just give up because I will never join you."