Chapter 17

I was too shocked to say anything. Then I heard the warning bells sound. I ran out of the room and ran to the village and saw Merlin go into Gwen's house. I went over to her door and knocked. Gwen opened the door and I said "I know Merlin's there may I come in?" She opened the wider and beckoned me inside. I went inside and saw Merlin. "That goblin never ceased to amaze me I'll go talk to Arthur about this." I left and went back to Arthur's chamber and found it empty I called out his name and went inside and found him on the floor by his bed with donkey ears"What happened? He started braying like a donkey trying to explain what happen I held back a laugh and said "did gaius do this to you?" He nodded and then I heard Gwen come in she looked at him and said "Gaius did this?" Me and Arthur both nodded "he's a goblin." Then Arthur did a grunt that sounded like "no duh" then Gwen walked over to him and said "you poor thing" then he started scratching the back of the donkey ear. Arthur looked like he enjoyed it then he did a gesture that he wanted us to leave we left and went back to Gwen's and we told Merlin about Arthur. He said "Arthur is a donkey?" I nodded and me and him broke out laughing.Gwen said "it's not funny." Merlin said "Yes it is" then she cracked a grin and said "he looked so pitiful." Then we headed to gaius's chamber because he found a way to get the goblin out of Gaius. When we got there Merlin started preparing something. I asked " What are you doing?" he showed me a passage from a book and said "The only way we can get the goblin out is if Gaius is close to death.""So you're going to kill him""well as long as he gets the antidote before it's too late he'll be fine." He finished the potion and he poured it all over the coins that the goblin kept licking . We heard him coming so we ran back into the room where Merlin sleeps to hide then Gaius came through the door and got out the coins and licked it. He then looked sick and we came through the door and said "you poisoned me, you poisoned Gaius!" Then Merlin said " better get out of him while you can." then a ball of light came out of his ear and I ran to gaius with the antidote but the goblin pushed me back and the antidote  flew out of my hand. I ran to where it was and saw that it was mixed up with many other potions. I looked through it to find the antidote but I couldn't find which one it is. I look more and find one that looks exactly like it I grab it and look at merlin who is staring  say "I don't know if this is the right one." he runs over and helps me look he grabs one and say "this one is it" he ran toward Gaius and pours the liquid. Soon he woke up then got up and hits Merlin in the head and says "thats what you get for poisoning me."