Chapter 30

I went back to Camelot a week after staying with the Druids they thought me some of there magic and I fully became their queen they wanted one of the Druids with me all the time so I chose the first friend I had there her name was Lisa. When we got there I went straight to Camelot to find Arthur throwing things at Merlin. I chuckled and Arthur saw me "Eve where have you been?"
"I'm sorry my lord but I had to go home because of family issues."
"Well next time you decide to take off please inform me. Who's your friend?"
"My cousin Sire."
"Okay well I welcome you to Camelot..." She then said "my name is Lisa." He smiled and then a old man came through the doors "Merlin I want that speech done before the feast tonight."
"Yes Sire" then he dismissed us I went to my chambers and Lisa followed me I said "Lisa why don't you stay here."
"Of course my lady."
"Please don't address me like that."
"Okay" I left and went down to the kitchen and started helping prepare for the feast.
Night had fallen on Camelot all the food was brought up I helped get everything get ready. After I was done I went up and got Lisa. When we got down all the people were sitting
down. After a while Arthur started saying his speech. I felt half way through the speech. I felt like something has been teared in the world. Then I felt really cold I saw an old woman standing in middle of the room. She was saying me and Merlin's Druids name I then passed out.
I woke up in Gaius's chambers with Lisa sitting next to me but I heard Arthur say "they both can't pass out out at the same time. What happened?"
"I think it was sorcery."
"That doesn't make sense why did the sorcerer do this to them?"
"I have no idea my lord." Then they noticed I was awake and Lisa said "Eve your awake."
"Merlin passed out as well?"
"Yes Eve can you tell me what happened?"
"I have no idea sire." Then I got up and walked into Merlin's room to see that he was unconscious. Arthur left and Gaius then said "Eve what happened?"
"I don't know all that I remember is seeing this old woman saying me and Merlin's Druid name and feeling like there was a tear in the world."
Lisa gasped and said "you saw the keeper of the gates!"
"Who is she?"
"She is the one that manages the gates to the spirit world. She probably appeared because someone made a sacrifice to open it!"
I said "Morgana." Then I heard a groan come from Merlin. He said "of course it was Morgana!"
After a while Arthur came through the door. He said "Eve go down and get the horses ready we're going somewhere." I nodded and me and Lisa headed down to the stables she argued the whole way down she wanting to come with us I finally said "Lisa that's enough your not coming!"
"I have to go it requires a sacrifice to close the tear!"
"Me and Merlin will handle it!" She looked at me and shook her head
"No you can't!"
"If it comes to it yes I will."
"Your my queen it's my duty to protect you!"
"Lisa that's enough! Your staying here and that's an order." She then sighed and left then I heard "you shouldn't be to hard on her." It was Merlin "she's just doing her duty."
"Yes but she can't come"
"Why not?"
"If it comes to it she might sacrifice herself."
"It won't come to that I plan to sacrifice myself."
"No I'm not going to let that happen!"
"I already made up my mind. You are here to protect Arthur."
"I can't do that alone."
"Yes you can I've seen you do what you can do. Your more then able to do it."
He walked till he was face to face with me and said "I believe in you even if you don't." Then he bent down and placed his lips on mine and kissed me. I actually enjoyed it. He stopped and said "we have to go." We took the horses out to the courtyard to find five other horses with Knights on it
"You haven't met these Knights yet these are percival, sir Leon, Gwaine and Lancelot I think you will remember that one" I smiled and said "hello Elyan" he smiled and said "Eve"
Then Arthur said "let's go" I got on my horse and we started heading out.