(Smut) Part 12 Rapture

(Author's note:- Smut warning)

Y/n's POV

I'd surrendered to my feelings for George O'Malley long ago. Everything about him had you hooked to the very air he breathed. I couldn't stay away from him even if I wanted to. It was almost like he'd enchanted me. I remembered our first time having sex, the first time he gave me pleasure, he left me wanting him more, much, much more. And at the moment though, I felt we were long overdue. Tonight, I wore nothing underneath my silk and laced red chemise. I'd show him just how much I wanted him. I bit my lip erotically at the thought. I was going to wait for him in my kitchen after he was to visit me when he finished at the hospital. I had it all planned out. I stood in position ready for when he got through the door. My pulse quickened when he shut the front door behind him. "Hi. Am I later than usual?" he said frowning when he took one look at me. "Not at all. Actually you're perfectly on time." I said. "Tough shift?" I asked. "You have no idea. You know sometimes I want to smash Karev's head against the wall! More times than I can count in one day today." He said, obviously feeling irate. "Do you want me to make you feel better, darling?" I sauntered over to him, wrapping my arms around him and giving him a kiss on his lips. "What did you have in mind?" he wanted to know. I placed my foot on the seat of the dining chair to spread out my legs and slowly lifted the chemise. Instantly, upon seeing my naked womanhood underneath what I was barely wearing, his cheeks went scarlet. He'd forgotten how to breathe. I fingered him over to me intensifying my stare into his eyes. Without any will of his own, he slowly strode over to me then stood rooted to the spot. "Are you thirsty?" I whispered erotically. "Yes." He slipped. "Would you like a taste of my juice?" I husked. "Yes please." He said kissing my mouth hungrily. "Do you want to lick my erect and pulsating clit?" I asked. He moaned at the thought and nodded biting his own lip, his eyes darkening with lust and his own arousal. "Would you like to tongue fuck my saturatedly aching core?" I pressed. "Mmmyes." He moaned in between further kisses. "Catch me if you can then!" I said before high tailing it up the stairs to the bedroom before he even realised I was no longer in front of him back in the kitchen. He growled playfully behind me which elicited a giggle from me. I was already laying on the bed waiting for him to catch up. He closed the door behind him and after taking off his jacket and t-shirt, made a beeline for me. He joined me on the bed, crashing his lips to mine with bruising force. We moaned into each others mouths and I felt one of his hands trail down my body slowly heading straight for where I craved him. His other hand stayed right with my face. He lifted the chemise up my body and very slowly, almost teasingly, slipped his fingers up and down my soaking slit. I moaned erotically into his mouth again. He found my sweetest spot and began to arouse me all the more. By now my folds were very slick with liquid gold and easily glided under the pads of George's fingers. I arched my back in the pleasure of it, exposing my neck which he took advantage of the moment, his lips latching onto my skin and his wet, hot tongue skimmed my neck, causing my skin to erupt euphorically. He moved his way down the nape of my turned neck, nibbled my exposed ear and then moved to my chest, using his free hand to slip the straps off my shoulders and continuing on down to my silk covered breast but I could still feel his mouth on my nipple as he sucked it a little before copying the same action with the other. He grabbed a hold of the silken folds of the chemise by his teeth carefully as to not bite me accidentally and slowly pulled it up to reveal the rest of my torso. He continued his worship with his mouth down, down my body then finally after all the teasing and captivating tantalisation and after spreading my legs open wider, his mouth gave in and he made his ultimate move. His tongue entered my awaiting core as he licked up my golden nectar. The image of his head between my legs drove me to the point of insanity, so it wasn't long before I was gyrating my hips against his tongue. "Oh yes. Oh yeah!" I moaned. His eyes darkened even more at this response. He sucked hard on my favourite sweet spot causing me to moan loudly and make a grab for the bed linen. He made me arch my back, curl my toes, clench my fists around handfuls of the bed linen and roll my eyes in pure ecstasy. My moans and whimpers filled the room with the sounds of my wetness and his talented tongue. My whole body erupted with wave after wave of orgasm. My breath got caught in the moment and I felt George move his way back up to me. His lips were still juicy from him working his magic as he kissed me and I could taste myself in his mouth. As usual he enraptured me, intoxicated me and left me wanting even more and more. I was still so sensitive from pleasure I could feel his eyes on me. Even just the feeling of his breathing on my skin was overwhelming. "What would you like me to do for you?" I asked, finally opening my eyes to see his fixed on me. "Just being here with you like this and making you feel good is more than enough for me." He said. "Oh come on. Let me return the favour. Name it." I whispered, caressing the skin of his back. "Let me enrapture you the way you do to me." I said when he shook his head. To convince him that he needed it, I kissed him and rolled us over so that I was ontop of him and grasped his denim clad length. I could feel how hard and worked up he'd gotten himself when he was tongue fucking me. "You see how much you need it? I'll do anything you want. Name it." I hushed, undoing his jeans and slipping my hand down into his underwear. "Don't resist. Tell me what you want and you will have it." I purred in his ear. "Does this feel good?" I asked, stroking his throbbing helmet with my thumb. His eyes rolled and he let slip an incredibly sexy moan. "Do you want more?" I wanted to know. He whimpered a yes. I added a little more pressure to his meaty head. He moaned louder and his face took on an increasingly aroused expression. "You're so sexy, George." I told him everytime he moaned, moved his body at my touch or cussed out my name. He moaned into my mouth as I kissed him over and over. I started to rub his foreskin up and down, rotating it as I did this. He bucked his hips and rippled his torso as he pulled his jeans and underwear down so I could see everything in all his splendour. I pumped him a little quicker and harder and his pleasure got more and more intense. On an impulse I stopped and straddled him, quickly sitting on his cock and began to gyrate my own body. He sat up to meet me and he took off my chemise. It wasn't long before my moans were joining and even matching his. Our kisses in between our breathy moans as I quickened my pace and he deepened his penetration, he soon felt his orgasm approaching. But I was not to orgasm again, it wouldn't had been fair for me to do so twice and George only the once. He let out a glutteral groan as he released his cum into me, spilling out of my throbbing core. We continued to prolong his pleasure and he impulsively reached down and rubbed my clit really hard and fast to make me cum. "Cum for me. Cum for me. Oh yes! Cum for me." He whispered erotically. And after I did, I had to talk him into letting me suck on him so we'd be square. I had planted the image of him deep throating me and at last I convinced him. His secondary orgasm slipped down my throat like liquor. We both enraptured each other.