30 | 5 years later

Here I am 5 years later bumping breast milk for my 3 month old baby girl Daisy. She's fast asleep on her crib wearing a pink & purple romper. She has hazel eyes and clear fair skin.

"Hunny I'm home!" Moon says walking through the door.

Since last year Moon has just gotten a full time job as a chef. Most of his sifts start from 7am - 6pm and other times he does overtime but I know Moon always made sure he had a few days off to spend time with his family.

Every time Moon comes home, Daisy doesn't hesitated to cry, she knows and tries to get a hold of her dads attention every time.

"Hi hun." Kissing him I say

"How was work?" I ask

"It was great. I actually wanted to cook a special meal we just added in our menu today." Washing his hands he says

When there is meal or dish Moon knows our family would like he would always recreate it at home for us to try.

"Ooooo, what is it?" I ask putting milk in Daisy's bottles

"It's a vegetarian eggplant lasagna." Moon says

Our family decided to go vegetarian in the last 2 years. It was something we did for our overall health and well-being.

Moon went and showed quick before touching Daisy so he is all clean. I go into the room and grab Daisy from her crib, seeing her beautiful smile. Her small soft hands always grilling into my thump as I hold her with all my strength.

When hubby finishes he always greets Daisy wth his classic daddy spin. Gently grabbing Daisy from my hand and slowly spinning her around into his arms. Daisy never cries when her dad does that even though she only 3 months old. I smile at Moon, looking to how great of a dad he is.

Opening the fridge I grab the bottle of milk I just pumped early and gave it Daisy while Moon holds it for her.

My phone then starts to ring and it's a call from Louise. I pick it up and answered.

"Hello." I answer

"Good evening Jackielyn. How you been?" She greets and asks

"I'm doing well, just here giving milk to Daisy." Facing Moon I say

"That's great. Well I wanted to invite you and your family to my gender reveal party. It's on Saturday." Louise says

"Yah that sounds great. What time will that be?" I ask

"It's at 11:30am. So excited to see you guys." She says joyfully

"Same here, we'll see you then."

"Ok bye bye." she says then ends the call

"Who was that?" Moon asks

"It was Louise's, she was inviting us to her gender revel party." Putting my phone on the side table of the living room couch I say

"That sounds awesome." Moon says

When saturday finally comes by we all start to get dress, we all wore blue to signify our vote for Louise's baby to be a boy. I'm wearing a blue dress, Moon's wearing a blue button up polo and black pants, and our baby is wearing a cute blue dress like her mama.

When we get to the venue I see Louise talking to some guest, seeing her round belly made me think of the time when I had Daisy.

Coming towards us I see Dae about to approach

"You guys made it!" Excitingly Dae says

"We sure did my brother." Moon says giving Dae that manly hug

The relationship between Dae and Moon had gotten better as well as the relationship with me and Louise. It gave us time to clear things up but now we are here better then ever.

Louise steps in, with the joy on her face

"Omg you guys came." Hugging me gently she says

"You guys are at table 3." Louise directs

As we sat at our table more people started to come. There is probably about 70 guests but it could be more. For Dae and Louise's gender reveal they have a big black ballon in between them saying 'girl or boy?'. Once they have popped it, there was BLUE confetti going everywhere.

"IT'S A BOY!" They both shout to the crowd