28 | Boyfriend

I left early to school this morning. When I headed out the door I seen Moon sleeping on the couch and the letter still on the counter. He probably didn't recognize it or payed attention to that direction but I hope he does.

Driving to school and listening to "If you think it's love by King Princess". I really hope Moon gets my letter, it's all I had to make him talk to me again.

I walk to my only bench spot and while walking I see Dae talking to a couple of friend as he waved and smiles at me. It made me see that we are okay and moving on with our lives.

Sitting on the bench I always thought Dae would be sitting next to be by the end of the year but now all I wanted is Moon to be that person. Us sharing each others ice cream which we got from baskin bobbins because that was our favourite ice cream shop since we were little. Knowing my mom would never approve to bring me there because it was a bit expensive but Moon's mom never doubted to grab a sweet treat.

I look down to my feet as I dance them to the beat of my music. Then I see a shadow appear in-front of me. Looking up I see Moon holding 2 cups of ice cream. One with my favourite cotton candy flavour and his with the classic cookie dough flavour. I was surprised but also calmed because I knew he read the letter.

"Can I sit beside you." Moon asks

"I'd love that." Smiling to him I say taking off my headphones

He hands me the ice cream as well as a letter he grabs from his pocket.

"This is for you and I did read the letter. I'm not gonna say much because all I have to say is on that letter I wrote back to you but I want to ask. Are you willing to be my girlfriend?"

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach swirling and I could feel myself screaming inside so loud my mouth slightly opened. I was speechless and my cheeks were pink and warm.

"Yes!" I said as I leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

"Omg yes!!!" Excitedly he says

We hugged each other so tight we forgot about our ice creams in our hands. I can officially say that I do have a man and that is Moon.