8 | Dae's Place

Looking through my wardrobe thinking of what kind of simple but wowing outfit I should wear. Maybe jeans with a tank top and cardigan? No too casual. Maybe a skirt tucked in with a plain shirt? No that doesn't sound right. Or maybe....a light medium-long floral dress with ruffled sleeves and just pair that with white sneakers? It sounds about decent, I don't want it to seem as if it's like a "date" or is it? 

I'm just gonna stick to my gut and pick the dress. I feel more comfortable in that outfit anyways. So I put on the dress and white sneakers, I applied a bit of makeup going for that natural look and I walked my way across the street to Dae's. I feel nervous and a little nauseous thinking of the decision I made, so much is floating through my mind. I can just back out now and say I just had an emergency last minute. But no I really have to hold myself up and relax, everything is gonna be okay.

Walking my way to Dae's door as the elevator closes, I feel like I'm walking in slow motion and the door is becoming farther and farther. When I finally came to his door I took a deep breath and knocked. As Dae opened the door I see him nicely dressed with his hair slicked back smiling brightly at me.

"Hey Jackielyn." he says looking amazed at me up and down - Dae

"Hi Dae, you look great." I say smiling at him - Jackielyn

"You look amazing as well...I mean great, come on in." nervously he says - Dae

When I walked in I saw a table with a candle lit on the center of it with 2 plates across from each other. 

"You honestly didn't have to do all this, I could've just ordered us some take out." I said feeling overwhelmed looking around- Jackielyn

"You are always busy at work and school, I barely see you anymore so I thought I'd do something sweet. You deserve it." he says closing the door. - Dae

I walk towards the table and sit across from him as he starts to grab the food from the pan. We sit down and start to eat, Dae made some delicious honey garlic potatoes with grilled salmon and veggies on the side.

"Where did you learn how to cook so good" I asked - Jackielyn

"I learned from my step dad and my mom, I get a taste of both Canadian and Korean culture foods." - Dae

"Wow well that's something special, I like it. I didn't know you had a step dad?" - Jackielyn

"Yah my mom and dad split up when I was 14 and 2 years later my mom found Thomas, who is now my step dad." Dae says picking his food while looking down - Dae

"I understand, my dad left me when I was just 5 and several years later my mom found a decent guy for her. It's sad to not experience that feeling of your real dad by your side but I guess things are all for the better. I said half smiling looking at Dae - Jackielyn

"I'm sorry about that and your right, it is all for the better." he says looking at me slowly smiling - Dae

After we ate we sat down on the couch together watching a movie. I lay my head on his shoulder half way through the movie, I didn't even realize for a second I was already laying on him. I suddenly stood up.

"I'm so sorry, it's probably getting late now. But thank you for tonight." I said grabbing my bag on the hooks.

"Yah no worries." he says slowly walking me to the door - Dae

When we got to the door I leaned in for a goodbye hug, I could feel his warmness and a settle smell of his cologne. Slowly backing away we looked at each other like we didn't just want the night to end just there. I feel a hot tension and I swallow feeling suddenly nervous. We both look at each other in the eye then I look at his lips, dropping my bag. We both leaned in grabbing into each other kissing. Everything was moving so fast but it felt so good at the same time, I could feel his hand going down my spin to my waist as I lightly scrunch his hair kissing him. He starts to remove my dress as I start to remove his bottoms making our way to his bedroom. I feel that butterfly feeling in my stomach again but stronger. I push him onto the bed smoothly removing my bra as he removes his top, we kissed like there was no tomorrow. He started to grab me closer kissing my neck and down. I whispered to him softly.

"Dae.....I don't think I'm ready yet." I said - Jackielyn

"It's okay I can wait." he says gently kissing me on the lips  - Dae

Then I'm sitting on Dae with my legs wrapped around him as we kiss so passionately. The moment felt like it was endless, like I wanted to stay close to him here forever.