11 | Open Window

When I was walking home from school I see Louise sitting on the bench, looking like she is waiting for someone. Just so it doesn't seem like I know she likes Dae I went up to her and said hi. Feeling a bit nervous and awkwardly confident.

"Oh hey Louise." I said waving towards her - Jackielyn

"Hey......" she says looking a bit off - Louise

"Are you waiting for someone?" - Jackielyn

"Yahhh, I'm waiting for Dae." - Louise

"Umm I don't think Dae is here today." - Jackielyn

"He should be here. When he's gone he would always let me know." looking shock she says - Louise

"He told me this morning he had an emergency to take care of so he didn't come to school." - Jackielyn

"Okay......I'm surprised he didn't tell me anything." - Louise

"Yahh that is a surprise but i will let Dae know that you want to talk to him?" I said questioning - Jackielyn

"Uhhhh ok I guess well bye then....." she says grabbing her things and walking off - Louise 

"Bye...." - Jackielyn

Later on through the day I get home and put my things down on the counter table, I look at the window and across the street looking at Dae's window I see wide open Dae making out with a girl in his bedroom, half naked. I was shocked and confused, I thought me and Dae had this type of connection. He was a freaking PLAYBOY, what a classic. But what's there to lose right, we didn't have a label upon our relationship but "friends". 

When I told Louise that Dae didn't come to school because he had an emergency, that was a LIE. Dae knew Louise was gonna wait outside on the bench today, I mean she comes every Wednesday to our school at 2:50 p.m. and hang out with Dae.  So for sure he knows how things work. When Dae told me the plan he said that he is going to school, but when he finishes he will go through a different entrance so he wouldn't have to see Louise. 

After that he didn't text me any deeds. He just left.

Looking out the window and seeing the action happening right in front of my eyes made me second guess how I really feel about Dae. If he REALLY liked me and was focused only on me why would he hook up with another girl?

I just wanna know what's in his mind, what he is thinking.

Closing my eyes, lying down I couldn't fall asleep. It's already 1 in the morning and I have been lying here for 1 hour just forcing myself to sleep. Again with this bullshit overthinking. I can't get a clue with Dae, I'M SO CONFUSED. 

I know he's in shock with Louise and is now ignoring her for a bit but why all of a sudden I feel like he pushed me away too?