9 | 10 a.m

I woke up with a smile on my face and seeing Dae beautifully a sleep on my left, looking like an angel. His hand is hugged on top of my stomach. I look at the clock on Dae's side table to check the time and it's 10 a.m. Surprisingly I woke up decently early, thought I'd be awake by the afternoon and Dae would be up first.

I gently lift Dae's hand to the side and went straight to the bathroom making sure I don't make a sound waking him up. As I was sitting on the toilet I started to think about the moment me and Dae had last night. The whole feeling I had, clinging onto him, skin to skin, mouth to mouth. It felt so magical. People would say that the "first time" won't always feel as magical but even though me and Dae didn't fully do it there was something just so infinite between us during that moment. I just known this guy for less than a month and I already feel so close to him bit by bit. 

When I started to wash my hands and rinse my mouth knowing I didn't bring a toothbrush I hear a knock on the door.

"Hi Jackielyn, good morning." he says with his morning voice - Dae

"Hi Dae, good morning to you too." I say quickly finishing up and fixing myself - Jackielyn

I open the door and I see him shirtless just wearing his shorts with his hair all messy. He looked at me with a bright smile. He grabs me by the hand and leans me towards him. I felt a bit shy knowing I haven't brushed my teeth, I just try not to open my mouth.

"Has anyone told you that you look so beautiful in the morning?" touching  chin he says - Dae

I just nod in response of no smiling back at Dae. As he pull me closer to him and we rub our noses together laughing a bit. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him lightly on his lips.

"Last night was very special and I'm glad it happened with you." I said gladly - Jackielyn  

"I'm happy it was with you too, you absolutely special and I'm thankful to be here with you right now." he says - Dae

Dae starts to grab my cheeks leaning in for a kiss and we start kissing again. I start to feel that intense feeling again from last night. I start think if me and Dae are something, or are there not any labels yet? I didn't want to ask all of sudden but I feel like things are coming in all so fast, I just know a bit of who Dae  is and his background but I don't "really" know him. So if we click on becoming a thing I don't think I'm ready to fully give in.

I end up leaving around 1 p.m and I headed out to my place. 

"Bye beautiful." he says leaning against the door - Dae

"Bye handsome." I say walking out the door - Jackielyn