19

Cami was sitting on Elena's house she was watching Henrik who had pushed his mother to go out and have fun and to try to get her mind off of Aubree.

Henrick hadn't talked to his sister since that day at the compound he hated seeing his mom liked that and hoped that Aubree would just forgive her or be nice to her.  "Cami."

She looked over to him she knew that everything had been tense since Aubree decided that she wanted to live with Kol. She was trying to help as much as she could but it was clear that her cousin wasn't really interested in being bothered. "Hmm."

"Can you take me to my dad's?" He wanted to give Aubree one last chance he didn't understand why his sister was doing this and was willing to give him one last chance and if it didn't work. Then he didn't want to see or talk to his sister again.

"Sure." She didn't know how this was going to go she knew that Henrick was never really over there with Kol and she knew that the twins weren't on the best terms at all.
--
They arrived at Kol's house he looked back at his cousin knowing that this was something that he needed to do. "I'll just be a minute."

"Ok take your time." She hoped that this was him forgiving his sister but she didn't see that happening anytime soon.

Henrick went up the door knocking on it a few times. Soon Kol came and opened it. He seen Cami and figured that they hadn't let Elena know that they were about to do this. "Does your mom know you're here?"

"No," He wasn't going to lie and he wasn't going to tell his mom that he had done this either.

Kol didn't wsee that as being the best idea since Elena was already mad at him for Aubree not wanting to see her and he did not need her accusing her of trying to take both of them from her. "She already wants to kill me."

"I want to talk to Aubree." He was giving her a chance whatever happened here would determine what happened in the near future. And he hoped that it turned out ok.

Kol didn't see this going well either way it went both children had his temper and could be just as sensitive as their mother. He knew that Henrick had made it clear already that Aubree wasn't his sister and that she didn't want to see or deal with her anymore. "I thought you weren't talking to your sister."

"I'm giving her one last chance." This chance would deterine if they were still going to be siblings because at this point they could share the same parents but he didn't want to be associated with her if she didn't want to be near their mom.

He opened the door letting him walk in he knew that it wasn't the best idea. But he couldn't get through to his daughter he was hoping that Henrick could.  "She's talking to Davina."

Henrick had to stop himself from rolling his eyes Aubree had always made her dislike for anyone dating her parents known. "And she's getting along with her."

"See for yourself." He walked into the dining room seeing Aubree sitting with Davina. And she was getting along with her much to Henricks dismay.

"You replaced her?" He knew that she wasn't getting along with Elena but that did not mean that she had to start being nicer to Davina.

Aubree looked over to him with a glare she remembed two weeks ago he had said that she wans't his sister so she didn't get why he had come to see her. "Thought you didn't want to talk to me."

"I wanted to give it one last try." He hoped that this was apart of some plan and that seeing that he was serious would make her come clean but he wasn't so sure that was the case. "Can we talk without wandering ears."

She groaned getting up she knew that this conversation wasn't going to go well. She refused to tell him what was going on she didn't think he would be able to keep it to himself and she knew that he wouldn't approve of it.. "Follow me." She walked into the room setting a spell so no one else could hear. She closed the door going to sit on her bed. "What do you want?"