11

Kol knocked on the door to Elena's house he noticed that it was much like her parents house from Mystic Falls. Sure that she probably planned it that way.

She came and opened it for him she was surprised that he was on time but he was sure that it was just to spite her. "You're on time for once."

"People change." He had been trying t change especially since he had found out about Henric he wanted to better by him.

"Some people i don't believe that it's possible for you. Come in." She opened the door letting him walk in closing it behind him. She didn't like the idea of being close to him but it was something she was going to have to get used to again.

"Nice house."

"Thanks. Follow me." She walked into the dining room she had a duffelbag with Aubree's things.  She knew that Aubree didn't have anything with him so she would have to send stuff.

He didn't understand what she was doing there was stuff all over the place. He was guessing that it was because she had ust moved in. "What's this?"

"She has nothing at you're house." She reminded and no matter how much she hated him or was mad at her daughter she wouldn't make them get all new things for her.

She took out a zipped box opening it she needed to make sure that he understood this clearly. No matter what her daughter did she did not want to see her in the hospital.

He was confused what she was showing him or what it was and did.  "What's that?"

"Her Epi-Pen."  Elena knew that Vampires weren't used to these things but for the time being Aubree was part human and she needed this.

"Why does she have one?" He didn't know anyone that needed it and he knew that Vampires weren't allergic to anything because they were part dead.

She knew that it didn't make sense but she was just following what Bonnie had told her. That her daughter was not allowed to be by it because it was dangerous to her. "She's allergic to Seafood so unless you want a permanently 9 year old daughter who is a vampire be my guest let her die."

He didn't like being a vampire when he had first turned he didn't want to think of one of the kids being stuck at the ages they were. "Are you serious?"

"It can get really bad Kol and this make sure that she survives." She had tried other options and they didn't work to well and that led her to get her daughter an epi-pen. But it worked so. "Blood won't do it."

"Alright i hear you." He got it without it she would die and then she would be a vampire for the rest of her life.

She didn't want anything to happen to her daughter she didn't like being a vampire when she turned. She didn't want her daughter to be stuck as a vampire for the rest of her life when she was just a kid. "Good cause its important that you know that cause if something happens-"

"I won't let anything happen to her." He wouldn't let anything happen to Aubree and now he knew to keep it away from her.

"Good cause if something does happen i may have to kill you." She was not kidding if she lost her daughter whoever was the reason behind it wouldn't live that long.

Aubree walked in with Henrick she found it funny how her mom said that she acted like him. When she was threatening to kill him. Hyproctie.  "And you say i act just like him how rude."

"You do act just like him because unlike your father most times i won't follow through." She smirked towards her ex boyfriend she had heard stories and she had seen it herself what he was capable of. "He uses his threats more like examples. "