17

Kol hung up the phone releasing a breath he could hear the pain in Elena's voice knowing that she was hurt by their daughter's actions. He knew that she was also scared and worried about her not knowing where they had been. "I have to go find Aubree."

"Go." Caroline knew that Elena wasn't in the space to talk to Aubree not after that phone call. She had heard Aubree say somethings to her mother before but nothing that had ever been that bad.

Bonnie looked over to him she trusted that he wasn't going to hurt her. She knew that they were in love with each other and that they had a chance of getting back together and she really hoped that the both of them took it. She new that they were their happiest when they were together. "She trusts you she always has Kol you have another chance with her don't blow it."

Kol was happy that someone had faith that the two of them could make it that they had a chance to get back together. "Thanks Bonnie."

"I refuse to let my best friend be unhappy now go." She wanted her best friend to finally be happy and she knew that she was going to be her happiest with him and that they had the chance to finally be a real family.

Caroline knew that Elena was hoping that he could get through to Aubree and honestly she knew he probably was the only one that could. "She might have gone straight to your house check there first."

"Thanks Caroline." He did appreciate that both of them were routing for him and Elena that made it the slightest bit easier knowing that he had someone on his side. 
--
Henrick walked back into the house seeing his mom balled up on the floor crying. He knew that this had to be hard for her she had been through a lot with Aubree. He went and sat down next to her not wanting her to be alone. "Mom." 

"She left?" She didn't actually need an answer she knew that Aubree left it was one of her famous temper tantrums to get her way. 

He was angry with his sister, but he wanted to be there for his mom. He didn't get why his sister would even say that to her, especially when he had seen the way that she had acted that first day she had been here when their mom realized that she hadn't lost him and she had been lying, "Yeah."

--
Kol flashed to his house seeing Aubree sitting on the steps. He was happy that she had came there and he didn't have to search the city for her he just wanted to me sure that she was ok and why she would do that. "Aubree."

She looked up at her dad she was happy he was there she knew that everyone hat found out what happened wasn't going to be to happy with her they were going to want to know why she did it. "She call you?"

He went and sat next to her now that he knew that she was ok he wanted to know why she had done it. "What did you do?"

"She always does this I'm tired of it." That was sort of the truth she wanted her mom to be happy she did but she wanted her parents to be happy together.

"Aubree you told her you wished that you were never with her." Now Kol knew that the two didn't always get along Aubree made it clear that she wasn't interested in her mother dating anyone, but he knew that her saying that had gone to far. 

She knew that saying it was wrong, but she was going to do whatever she had to in order to get her parents back together and upsetting them both was the first step. She needed to get them on the same side. "She deserved it."

No matter how Aubree felt he knew that Elena had done a lot for Aubree and that she had sacrificed a lot for her. "She's your mother." 

"I don't care I don't want to go back with her." she would go back to her mother eventually but getting her dad to break up with Davina had to be done first. And she had to be near Davina more if she wanted to do that.