5

She needed to calm herself down she had actually tried to tell the truth to her mother and as always they did not believe her. Because she had the thing of lying herself through everything, "I broke my mother, i broke my mother, i broke-" 

Cami shook her head it wasn't her fault not this time she had been just trying to protect her mother and she could not be faulted on that at least. Now everything else that she did she was just going to have to be on her own. "Not this time Aubree"

"How not?" Aubree challenged she could have been honest with her mother and explained what was happening but she didn't and she had lied and pretended that everything was ok when it was not. And now she broke her mother and she didn't know what she was supposed to do. She had thought that keeping it from her mother would have been protecting her but she can see that she was wrong. "I'm a terrible daughter who hurts and destroys everything she touches"

Henrick grabbed his sister by the shoulders looking her in her eyes. They had other things that they needed to worry about. Now that they were together they had work to do. And it would only work if Aubree was in her right mind. "Get it together Aubree."

She should have listened to him when he told her that they were going to tell their parents about their dreams. "Me get it together i should have told her 6 years ago after i talked to Bonnie now i am screwed."

"Told her what?" Kol figured that they knew a lot of things they were refusing to tell him or Elena. 

She looks away from her father she knew that she should have told Elena about the dreams but she had seen how her mother was and didn't want to make it worse. "Nothing!"

Henrick looked at his sister he seriously could not believe her sometimes they had agreed and she had gone back on her word. "You said you were telling her."

"Henrick I never said that?" She knew that she had agreed upon that but when had she actually followed through on something that she said she was going to do.

She could try to lie her way out of it but Henrick knew what he and his twin had agreed on and what she had not done. When she was supposed to. "Yes you did you said you were telling her when i was telling him."

"You told me i could meet Hope." That sounded like a better idea right now and plus he had promised that she would get to meet Hope. 

He knew what she was doing and it wasn't going to work. Although it had been a good try, "Why are you changing the subject?"

She could see that her brother was not backing down. That was going to make things difficult for her in the future. "You and i quote told me you should know Hope will be estatic."

He knew that she was a liar but he had seriously thought that she had actually talked to their mother about it. "Aubree now is not the time to be using my words against me you said-"

She knew that she had said that she was going to do it but she couldn't. She knew that her mother always had a hard time because she had thought that she had lost Henrick. It would have only made it worse. "I lied i'm not you she was broken there was no way in holy hell i was telling her that i was speaking to my twin brother which she thought was dead in my dreams. She already believes i am mental we moved cause i got expelled from school for acting out. Sheriff covered for me as a favor for my mom cause i got upset and screamed all the windows in the building broke and the ground started to shake."

Cami could have sworn that Elena said she got expelled because of a fight . She knew that her cousin didn't like to tell her everything and that she had her reasons for it but it still hurt. "I thought you got expelled cause of a fight"