26

Aubree and her parents were walking to her dad's house where Henrick was with Freya. Aubree had to admit tht sh ewas a little nervous about doing this. She figured that her brother wasn't going to be the happiest about what she did. But she did hope that he was understanding about it. "Is he going to be mad at me?"

"He's your brother your twin Aubree i am sure that he is more worried about you than he is mad at you." Kol knew that the twins had a weird relationship with each other but he also knew at the end of the day the two agreed on most things just had different approaches to how they went about it.

"I hope you're right." She just hoped that her brother would be able to forgive her. 

Kol went and unlocked the door and the three walked in seeing Freya and Henrick sitting on the couch going through a spell book. "Ric."

Henrick and Freya looked up at the three Henrick got up walking over to the three. He went to Aubree wrapping his arms around her. He was happy that his sister was ok. "I was worried about you."

She hugged him back she had missed having her brother over the last few weeks and she was happy that he wasn't just plain angry at her. "I'm fine."

He was happy that she had survived he could not lose his twin. No matter what they went through this was his partner is crime."Don't ever do anything like that again."

"I won't." She had learned her lesson and she would learn to take her brothers advice about certain things that she did.

He pulled away from his sister looking at her he wanted her to know that he was serious that this wasn't just some joke. This was something that she was only allowed to pull once and nomore.  "I am serious do not ever do anything like that again."

"I promise i won't." She knew that she had scared some people but she hadn't known the extent to which she had done it. She felt bad about what she had done knowing how much she had hurt them.

"Good." He was afraid that if she tried something like that again she wouldn't survive this time.

Elena was happy that Aubree was ok happier that Henrick wasn't to mad at her. She knew that the two had been through  a lot together and there was a lot of things that they talked about that neither her or Kol knew. "I'll see you guys later ok."

"Alright mom."
--
Elena was sitting with Caroline and Bonnie and both were worried for there friend. They knew that a lot had been going on with her Kol and the kids and they just wanted to make sure that she was alright. . "You ok?"

"Fine." She was still trying to wrap her head aroud everything she had one more thing that she needed to find out to really find out what his plan was. She knew that her best friends had been worried but she hadn't thought she worried him enough for them to go to Kol. She was happy that they were looking out for her though she knew that she could always count on them to be by her side.

"Elena." As much as Caroline wanted to believe that everything was fine she knew that there was something on her mind.

While Elena was happy that they talked to him she didn't know when they even talked he knew that Bonnie was on ok terms with him. But she knew that he asked them she knew that he used to always do everything to protect her and she could tell that hadn't changed.  "When did you talk to him?"

Bonnie figured that he would tell her dhr hsf figured that he wasn't the biggest fan of the new guy that Elena was with.  "He told you?"

"Yeah when we were at the hospital he told me." And even before she had tried to gaslight him and tried to act like he didn't know what he was talking about. She knew that he wasn't the happiest with the the things that she was about to  do but she was happy that he was letting her do it.

"We were worried about you." Caroline was scared that she was going to get herself in danger and she knew that if Kol knew what Elena was up to he would talk to her he would be there to make sure that she didn't get herself into to much trouble.

Bonnie had seen a lot of things since she had become a witch. But one thing that would never change for her was how much she cared about her best friend and how much she would risk to protect the people that she loved. "I know we should have came to you but we were worried he's a hybrid and i'm worried that he is going to hurt you."

"Im happy you guys said something." Elena understood that they just wanted to protect her and she was happy that they were she knew that even if they knew that she knew what she was doing that would never stop them from worrying. She was happy that she had friends like them that always had there back no matter what. "But there is nothing to worry about i know what i am doing"

"I'm just scared that you are going to get hurt." Bonnie didn't want to see her best friend get hurt or worse kill herself she didn't want Aubree and Henrick to lose her.

"I wont do anything that is going to get myself killed." She knew that she had to becareful but at the same time she was willing to do almost anything to protect her kids. And this was what it all came down to protecting her kids and making sure that no one hurt them.

"You better not we can not lose you your kids can not lose you and Kol can not lose you." Caroline didn't care if either of them denied it she knew the truth things had went south a decade ago and this was their chance to fix it and she hoped that they took it cause at the end of the day she knew that they were always better together.

She knew that was there fear hell that was her own fear of losing her loved ones. But she was going to do everything in her power to prevent that from happening. "None of you will lose me i will be fine i know what i am doing."

"You better and if you don't we decide what happens next figure out what you need to so that we can finish this once and for all." Bonnie hoped that Elena knew she was serious about this if something happened they decided how they were going to finish it wasn't going to be up to just her anymore. "I do not want to be scared that i am going to lose my best friend."

Elena took one of Caroline's hands and one of Bonnie's looking between the two. She was happy that they were her friends happier that they were always by her side in her time of need. "I love you two more than anything in the world you are my best friends i would do anything for you. And i need you two to trust me on this. I'll be careful and if something happens to me you two have permission to pull whatever card you want." She knew that they would pretty mych do it anyway but at least this way they wouldn't feel guilty about doing it. "Ok."

"Alright."  Bonnie guessed that she could try to give her best friend the benefit of the doubt while she tried to figure this out she just hoped that she didn't get hurt while she was doing it.

"Fine." As much as Caroline didn't want want to let her do this she knew how Elena was and that she would just end up doing it anyways no matter what anyone else thought or had to say about it.

"Thank you i plan on in the next two weeks finding out what he really wants and in the off chance that something happens to me." She knew that they were not going agree with what she was about to say next. She knew that they weren't going to like it. "Go through my head and you'll find everything that you need to know and that is only if i die."

Bonnie loved her best friend but knowing that she was still in love with Kol she did not want to take the chance of going through her best friends head and seeing what was in it. "I don't think we really want to know what goes through your mind and i know that there is the off chance that you have been fantazing about a certain ex."

"He is a hot ex." Although he was not Caroline's type she had to admit that her best friend had good taste and she hoped and prayed that they made it back together.

She smiled moving to hug the two she was happy to have them as friends happier that she had them here with her. "I love you guys i missed these moments."

"We do too."