12

Aubree sat down next to Davina she was going to make sure that she got rid of her but she kenw to do that she was going to have to tread carefully.

Davina wasn't stupid she knew that neither of them liked her. But she refused to let either of them run her away.  "Can i help you?"

"I don't like you." She was going to be blunt she didn't really plan on getting to know her but instead using her for her plan to get her parents back together.

Davina had known that already and she was trying to get them to like her but it wasn't working to well it seemed like whatever she did it wasn't good enough. "I don't know even know you."

"But you know my brother and he told me everything and you won't be here to long." She was going to make sure of it she had gotten rid of her mother's boyfriends and she would get rid of Davina as well. Whatever it took to get her parents back together. She wasn't stupid she knew that as much as they claimed to hate each other it wasn't the case.

"What are you going to do? Kill me?" Davina questioned she knew that this was Kol's daughter but she wasn't sure that she really had it in her to actually do such a thing.

"That's an option." If she had to kill her to get rid of her because she was getting the message that her nor Henrick wanted her around than so be it.

Davina stood taking a step back hearing her saying that she was willing to do that scared her. She had always known what Kol was capable of and Henrick had not acted like him which she had thought was weird but never questioned. But it made sense because Aubree was truly a mini of him willing to do whatever it took to get what she wanted. "You can't kill me."

Aubree looked up at her with a smirk crossing her arms. She didn't care what her dad thought she would do whatever it took. Because she was his daughter he wasn't going to choose Davina over her. And the sooner that Davina realized the new changes the better it would be for everyone. "I wouldn't bet on that."

She wasn't trying to cause problems but she could see that Aubree was serious. "I haven't done anything."

"You're dating my father and that is enough for me." She didn't need to do everything else she was already dating Kol and getting in the middle of Aubree's plan to get her parents back together.

Davina didn't understand what she was doing wrong. She didn't get why Aubree wanted to come and ruin their relationship. "So you don't want your father to be happy."

Aubree figured that she would just have to spell it out for her so that she could understand why she was doing what she was doing. She was counting on Davina not being able to keep this to herself. "Yes, i do i just would prefer him to be happy with my mother instead of with you.  And trust me they will get back together my brother and I will make sure of it and you will not get in the way. So, if i was you i would watch your back. And don't even think of telling anyone about this or i promise i will just make it worse for you. Because you have no idea of the things that i am capable of or what i will do to see this through." She knew that Davina had seen what Hope and Henrick could do but that didn't quite match up to what she was willing to do to see this through. "And remember anything mt brother has done i do worse." She got up walking away she was hoping that what she had said really sunk in. And that Davina understood how this was going to go.

--
Freya was standing with her brother she was happy to see that him and Elena were trying to get along for the sake of their children. "So, you and Elena have been doing this custody thing for two weeks?"

"Yup." There was the argument when they had first started but it seemed to be going good for now.

"Is it working?" To her it looked as if things were going fine but she knew that she could be wrong about how things were going.