22

Elena was standing outside the room. She was waiting for Aubree to wake up. Kol had went to get food and coffee and to check up on Henrick. Who had started to wonder what happened to his mom. She had to say that he was happy he was here with her because he was making it much easier.

--
Kol walked into his house he was grabbing clothes and things for Aubree for when she woke up. He was trying to vbe in and out not wanting to leave them at the hospital by themselves. He knew that this was hard for her and he was trying his best to make it as easy for her as possible.  He was about to get ready to go when Davina came down.

"Your home." She hadn't seen him in days and he hadn't called and said anything about what was going on.

He would have thought that she would have been smart enough to leave considering she had caused this. And Aubree wouldn't be in the hospital otherwise. "What are you doing here?"

She had wanted to make sure that Aubree was ok after she collapsed and not hearing anything from her in days. She needed to now that suhe was ok that she was going to survive what had happened. "Is she ok?"

"I told you that she couldn't have any of that stuff and you gave it to her anyways." If he had to give a reason why he was angry with her that was it. He had given Davina specific instructions after he learned about Aubree and she didn't follow them. He hadn't been doing it to limit what she could do with Aubree he had done it for his daughters health and now she was in the hospital with a chance that she wouldn't survive.

Davina knew that he had a point but she had wanted Aubree to like her she had messed up. And now she wanted to fix it but she didn't think she could she knew that he had started to pull away from her the minute he ran into Elena again. "She told -"

"I'm supposed to be your boyfriend you don't think i know what my daughter should and should not have." He had thought that Davina would understand that there were somethings that just could not happen but she didn't and now Aubree waks suffering because of it. Davina had let Aubree use her and now they were all going to be playing a waiting game. "She used you and now she's in the hospital and she could die."

"I didn't mean-" She didn't mean to hurt Aubree she had just wanted them to like her she hadn't wanted to lose him but she could tell that it was to late now.

He couldn't be with her anymore and he wouldn't lead her on anymrore and at this point she was just someone to pass the time. He didn't need her anymore and he didn't want her. He hadn't been love with her for months and this just sealed the deal. "Were done Davina."

"What?" She had been trying to get him back get his attention off of Elena and now something that she didn't even mean to do had broken them up.

"I can't be with you anymore." It was over he couldn't be with her anymore not only did he not love her he couldn't trust her to do what he asked.

"It was an accident." She had not meant to hurt her she hated when eveyone acted as if she was an evil bitch that was out to get everyone when all she wanted was them to like her. But she could see now that it was never going to happen.

"I can't do this anymore" He wouldn't lie to her he couldn't do this more he had kept her around selishly and now he was going to do what he really wanted to. And that was do everything that he could to get Elena back. Or at the least make sure that she is happy with someone that is not out to kill her.

"Don't say anymore you've been planning this since she showed up haven't you." She wasn't stupid she knew that he called to check on her and that he would call her even when it didn't involve the kids. "You've been planning to go right back to her. She'll never take you back."