fourty one

Luke
The next day

I woke her up, telling her she had a day full of surprises, which intrigued her.

We avoided Austin due to him telling his mom the plans this morning, we knew that would give it away if she saw his mom crying.

So Calum tagged along, and we texted Noah saying we were taking her out due to him falling asleep and not being able to wake up the minute he walked in her room pretty much.

We brought her to the small, giving her a dress code.

"Why a dress? What is everyone else wearing?" She asked, thinking at this point that it was a whole hospital thing.

"Black tie event."  Calum spoke, digging through a few, glancing to them.

We made her try on dozens and dozens of dresses, none that seemed to satisfy her.

Then we had one left that Calum picked and I immediately heard her say a little "oh" in a happy tone.

Calum and I looked to each other- praying this was the one.

She opened the door and she looked gorgeous.

It was a black silk, fitted long dress, a little slit up the leg of it.

It fit her well.

"Wow" I spoke, making her laugh.

"Different from seeing me in leggings all the time, huh" she laughed, making me nod slowly.

"I think that's the one" Calum spoke with a small laugh and thank God, she agreed.

"My cancer balance physically can't handle heels, can I wear my vans?" She asked, pointing to her white slip on vans.

"Come on Montana-" Calum laughed as he led her to the shoe area.

"I'm telling you- I'm not built for heels, and I knew that before cancer."

She ended up arguing enough to where we gave in, allowing the white vans.

"I'm genuinely so confused about what's going on" she laughed as we all got lunch, sitting together and eating.

"sorry we don't give spoilers." Calum spoke, making her laugh lightly.

We did a few other things that she seemed interested in doing such as shop around in a few boutiques and mess around in a photo booth, us all squeezing in for a collection of pictures.

Soon it was time to get her back to the hospital for her to do her make up and get completely ready.

"So what kind of make up am I supposed to do?" She asked as we all stood in the bathroom with her.

"Do what you would do if you were going to prom." Calum spoke.

That worked.

We made sure everything was going well with Harry, which it very much was and we just kept the ball rolling without her knowing .

Until Noah walked in, his annoying ass immediately asking way too many questions, trying to fuck everything up

"I thought this was a hospital thing?" Montana asked just as Calum almost shoved him out of the bathroom, us all praying that he didn't make her suspicious.

"A hospital thing that everyone forgot to invite Noah to." I laughed out, seeing her immediately  laugh before mumbling a quick "thank God".

Of course she was running late, but we just told Harry to hide Austin for another five minutes as she finished her lipstick.

"Okay, how do I look?" She asked after a nurse helped her zip her dress, herself putting on her white vans.

"Absolutely beautiful." I spoke.

"So when do you guys get ready?" She asked just as I heard the knock at the door.

"I think that's for you." I told her, seeing confusion sketch across her face.

"Open it" I laughed, making her slowly walk to the door

Austin.

I watched her immediately smile as soon as she saw me.

"Oh my God- you're in a tux!" She bounced, seeming completely excited, disregarding the flowers in my hand and immediately hugging me tightly.

"I'm bringing you on a date." I told her, seeing her glance around to everyone.

"Wait- so this wasn't a hospital thing?"