Special Chapter

This is requested by one of the readers (I forgot his/her name lol) And because I miss writing in this story, I decided to have a special chapter.

This is also to celebrate the 14k+ reads and 1k+ votes. Thank you all! I love you all so so much. And ingat tayong lahat cause there's a lot of kidnapping incidents these days. Be watchful of your surroundings and don't trust too much.

Follow what your parents always says, don't talk to strangers.

Kinda R18

As the cold breeze of the beach barged into their room. Greggy looked at her beautiful wife peaceful laying down on his arms. He smiled upon seeing her sleeping face. It's been a while since they're alone in a vacation, without Ellie barging in and making kulit.

They're in Bali, spending their vacation. After all those things that happened, they deserve this.

"Good morning, dear." he whispered as he kissed her forehead. He heard Irene groaned as she moved closer to him, facing his bare chest now. He chuckled. She look tired.

He carefully placed Irene's head on the pillow as he stood up to make their breakfast. He covered her with their white sheet first before picking up his boxers on the floor and went to the kitchen after.

He looked for food to cook and decided to make simple breakfast meal since Irene really isn't fond of heavy breakfast. He just cooked some pancakes and toasted some bread. Kumuha siya ng tray para paglalagyan ng pagkain at inumin.

After preparing everything, he removed his apron and brought the tray in their room, half naked. Irene was still sleeping soundly, he slowly placed the tray at the table near their bed and woke Irene up.

He sat at the side of Irene and held her bare shoulder. "Dear," tawag niya. There were no response.

"Mahal... Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!" he exclaimed to wake Irene up. That's what they say when they wake the little Ellie up. Natawa na lang siya. Irene didn't move a bit.

"Mahal... Dear, gising na..." niyugyug niya ang braso ni Irene. Irene just groaned.

A bright idea came up in his mind. He leaned closer to Irene and started to shower her with kisses on whole face.

"Greg... wag magulo." parang naiiritang saad ng asawa.

He still didn't stop, he went on top of Irene and showered her neck and lips with kisses.

"Wake up na... We'll have a long day pa... Come on, dear." malambing niyang sabi.

"Fine... fine. Get off me," sabi ni Irene at kinusot ang mata, halatang inaantok pa.

Greggy stood up from being on top of her. Umupo siya sa tabi nito at inantay ang asawa na umupo na rin. Irene stood up while holding their sheets tightly to cover her naked body.

"Hand me a shirt, dear please.." marahang utos ni Irene. He picked the nearest shirt he could get, nasa sahig. It was his shirt. And he handed it to Irene.

Kinuha niya ang tray ng breakfast nila habang sinusuot pa ni Irene ang t-shirt niya. He placed it at the top of their bed and sat beside her.

"Thank you for our breakfast, dear." malambing na sabi ni Irene. He smiled sweetly.

"My morning kiss..." makahulugan niyang sabi.

Irene leaned in and puckered her lips, he met hers and kissed for a moment. He handed Irene her breakfast as they both ate their first meal of the day.

"Are you tired?" marahan niyang tanong habang pinapahiran yung gilid ng bibig ni Irene na may maple syrup gamit ang kanyang thumb.

Irene looked at him meaningfully, like he should know the answer for his question.