25

Two months has passed since my Tito won as the president. It is really a hard journey that the country faced. We were just starting to rise up more and make solutions to the problem surrounding us.

Many people criticized his first few weeks of work, they were not pleased about their work. Why is it so hard for them to understand that it is not an easy job? I seldom see Tito Bong and Kuya Sandro and Kuya Matt cause they were busy with public service.

However, even though Tita Imee is busy with the senate, she still has time for us to bond naman. She's like a one call away person to me.

Few people might be no impressed with what Tito is trying to do and achieve, together with VP Sara and his cabinet members, the supporters were still strong as how they are. They were still trying to lift my Tito's mood every time other people tries to bring it down.

My parents are still not okay. My brothers already talked to them, and they just kept saying they'll be okay. But I feel like they're not really trying to be okay, as each day passes by. It hurts me a lot seeing them giving each other cold treatment.

They're not like how I got used on seeing them. They're not the sweetly-annoying parents that I usually see. Now, Dad goes to work early and just comes home late. Pakiramdam ko halos hindi na talaga sila nagpapansinan.

I asked my Mommy that one time about their current situation thinking that I might be of a help. But she just told me not to worry about it and just focus on finding a place for my clinic. And it's really bothering me.

"Aren't you gonna go somewhere today, love?" Mommy asked as she put some syrup on the pancake.

"Yeah, I'm gonna look at the place for my clinic, 'mmy. I'll see if it looks well, then I'm gonna decide after." I said referring to my second option for my clinic.

She nodded and sat down at the chair in front of me. "But I really think that your first option.. the one that is near your Dad's building is really a good idea."

"I think so too," I simply said and I lead the prayer.

We ate after the prayer. Mommy's eyes looks so sad. I can't seem to decipher for what it is for. She was just silent the whole time. Nagsasalita lang pag may tinatanong ako.

"Mommy," I called. Nakatulala lang siya.

"Mommy," tawag ko ulit. Nakatulala pa rin siya tila bang may malalim na iniisip.

"Mommy Irene," tawag ko at kinalabit siya. She got startled.

"Yes, why, love?" she asked me when she was taken aback.

"Is there a problem? Kanina ka pa tahimik... kanina pa po kita tinatawag pero parang wala ka pong naririnig. Nakatulala ka lang po. May problema ba, 'mmy?" malungkot kong tanong.

She smiled a little and shook her head. "Wala, anak. May iniisip lang ako, but don't worry about it. Kaya 'to ni Mommy."

I nodded and pouted. My mother might be smiling but her eyes tells otherwise. Ang lungkot ng mga mata ng Mommy ko.

"Is there something I can do para maibsan po yang iniisip niyo?" sabi ko.

She held my hand at the top of the table and said, "No. No, anak. Mommy got this. I just want you to focus on finding an office for your clinic, hmm?" malambing na aniya.

Tumango na lamang ako. As soon as I finished eating, niligpit ko ang pinagkainan namin. Mommy was busy putting foods at the tupperware. Papabaonan niya ba ako? But hindi naman ako magtatagal.

"Who's that for, 'mmy?" tanong ko.

She closed the lid of the tupperware and placed it inside a lunch bag. "Bring this to your Dad before you go to where you are going today, hmm? Hindi 'yon nag breakfast,"