I and G

This is the fight of the couple that Greggy was referring to.

Third Person's POV

The couple, Irene and Greggy's marriage and relationship started to crack when Greggy's fruit of his wrong doings showed up in their lives. Irene was very hurt, not just for herself but for her children.

Irene asked Greggy to not sleep inside their room until she says so again. Irene has been civil towards him. While, Greggy was making up to her. Putting efforts in everything and it even reached the point that he was already papansin.

"[Okay, be well there ha? Take care of your children but don't forget to take care of yourself too...]" Her brother, Bongbong said.

She chuckled. "Yeah, whatever. Ingat ka din, your responsibility is very important pa naman. Just give me a call when you need my help,"

"[I will, ading. Love you,]"

"Love you, bye." Irene said before hanging up.

She put down her phone at the top of the bed, she didn't notice that Greggy was standing at the door when she was about to end the call she shared with her brother.

Tumikhim si Greggy para makuha ang atensyon ng asawa. All Irene did was stole a glance and focused on fixing the clothes at the top of the bed.

"Who was that?" kuryusong tanong ni Greggy sa asawa. Napalingon si Irene sa kanya at inangat ang dalawang kilay. "Sino ang kausap mo sa telepono?"

Irene blinked a few times and answered, "Wala."

Greggy's brows furrowed. "Is she hiding something from me?" He thought in his mind. Naglakad si Greggy papuntang closet nila para kumuha ng damit pantulog. He knows that Irene doesn't want to share a bed with him, and he respect that. But he has his ways to see her.

"You sure that's nothing?" tanong niya sa asawa habang naghahanap ng damit.

"Yeah... Don't mind it," maikling sagot ni Irene.

Nilingon niya si Irene at tiningnan ang asawa na nagtutupi ng damit. "Are you... Are you coming back to conducting?"

Tiningnan siya ni Irene sandali at umiling. Curiosity became huge in his system.

"So that wasn't for work... then who was that?" Tanong niya ulit. Nairitang sumulyap si Irene sa kanya.

"Wala nga diba? Ilang beses ko pa bang uulitin, na wala nga lang iyon." bahid sa boses ni Irene ang pagkairita.

Greggy let out a breath. "If that was just nothing, why can't you tell me? Simple lang naman ang tanong ko. Sino yung kausap mo sa telepono?"

"Wag ka ngang makulit! Pag sinabi kong wala, wala!" tumaas na ang boses ni Irene kaya tumigil na si Greggy sa pagtatanong at naghanap na lang ng damit.

While he picked the black pajamas, he saw something under the cloth. It was a brown envelope. He doesn't remember putting files in here. Kaya kanino 'to? Irene's not in the business naman.

He decided to open it and saw a white neat paper inside. Kinuha niya ang puting papel at inilabas iyon. Nangunot ang noo niya ng makita kung ano iyon.

Annulment papers.

That's what's inside that envelope. Unti unti siyang lumingon para tingnan ang asawa na nagtutupi pa rin ng damit.

"Dear..."

Umangat ang tingin ni Irene sa kanya at tumingin ito sa munting papel na hawak niya. Irene stared at it like it was nothing.