12

"Tita Imee, this looks good oh!" I said, showing her the red button down polo shirt with terno of a skirt.

Lumapit siya sa akin at kinuha yung damit ni pinapakita ko sa kanya. She looked at it intently, trying to picture herself with the clothes.

"You should buy it, I'm sure it will look good on you." I said.

She looked at me, "Hindi ba ako magmumukhang over-dressed pag sinuot ko sa senate?" She asked, obviously having her worries.

"Of course not! You'll look gorgeous with it!" I praised.

She shrugged and placed it inside her cart. I laughed. She doesn't have any choice to buy it cause I told her to. We decided to come here at the mall after she fetched me earlier and brought me to the senate. I have met few public officials.

-earlier in the morning-

"Will we go straight to the mall?" I asked, sitting at the seat beside Tita.

"No, we'll drop by to the senate first." She answered.

I shrugged. I looked at my outfit now and got a bit conscious of what I was wearing, is my outfit even allowed.

"Tita... Is my outfit even allowed inside? I'll just stay here in the car na lang..." I said.

She looked at my outfit and chuckled. She encircled her arm around mine, to assure me.

"It's okay, ano ba? Wala namang dress code sa mga visitors 'no?!" She exclaimed.

I sighed and looked at my outifit again. I am wearing a white ling top pairing it with a black skirt that perfectly fits my lower curves, I wore my black 2 inch-heels, my hair tied in a high ponytail. My accessories were all pearls too. I look extravagant.

Few minutes later, we arrived at the senate. The car stopped in front of the entrance of the senate building, I was shocked because there are no medias. We were greeted by the guards as we went inside and also the staffs and guests there.

Tita Imee was talking to her staff when a girl suddenly came close to me. The bodyguards stopped her to do so. But when I saw her holding a phone, I knew what she wanted. I told my bodyguards to just step-aside.

"Pwede po bang magpa-picture?" The girl excitedly said.

I nodded and smiled at her. "Oo naman! Come closer,"

The girl clicked the camera button and took a few photos. Tita Imee grabbed my hand and pulled me, I mouthed my thank you to the girl. She looks overwhelmed.

We went inside the session hall or whatever they call it, there were senators who greeted us and the other people too. I shook hands with some of them, as Tita introduced me.

"Nice to finally meeting you in person, the only rose of the Marcoses." One of the senator's said as he lend his hand, I accepted it and shook hands with him.

"Nice to meet you too, Senator." I smiled and pulled my hand away. I know that he's one of the corrupt here. I can't stand those people.

Tita made me look at my left side and spoke, "This is Senator Villar, Ellie."

I lend my hand and thank God she accepted my hand or else it would be very embarrassing for me. "Nice meeting you, Senator. Aren't you the mother of one of the aspiring senators of my Tito's campaign slate?"

She chuckled and nodded. We pulled our hands. "Yes, I am."

I nodded, "I heard good things about you..."