24

I curled the ends of my hair as soon as I finished my make up. I am the one who's fixing my hair and doing my make up cause I didn't bother on paying for someone to do the work for me. I didn't have to look extravagant today cause it'll just be a simple party.

Someone knocked on the door, "Come in!" I yelled.

From the mirror, I saw coming inside wearing his suit. It's also his birthday today. We'll be celebrating both of Andy and Mama Meldy's birthday. He was all smiles as he walked towards where I was sitting.

I extended my arms to hug him tight. I kissed his head and said, "Happy birthday, Andreas!"

We pulled out from the embrace but my arms remained encircled on his waist.

"Thank you, Tita!" He smiled as he said that.

I scanned his outfit and looked at him in the eyes again. "You look good in your tuxedo, huh? Binatang-binata na ang Andy namin!" I pouted.

He softly chuckled and said, "I'm a teen now, can you believe that!?"

"Yes, you are! You'll be a grown up man in no time soon," I pouted.

Still can't believe that Andy is a teen now. I remember those days when I was around 8 or 9 years old, I used to carry him on my arms and I always tell Kuya Alfy to stay in the house so that I can see Andy everyday!

I'm just hoping that we didn't raise a heartbreaker.

"No girlfriends muna, huh?!" I warned him. He laughed at me.

"Of course not yet. Baba will scold me, she'll palo me." He said referring to Mommy.

"I would palo you too! Especially if you make girls cry!" Sumimangit ako.

"Don't worry, Tita. I won't," he giggled.

From the mirror I saw Kuya Alfonso barging inside the room. He kissed my head as soon as he reached us.

"You look lovely, Ellie. You did your own make up lang?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled. "Yup."

"By the way, Mom told me to inform you that we'll be going to the palace in 10."

"Yeah sure. I'll just wear my sandals lang naman. Kuya, paabot noong sandals na nasa kama." I told Kuya Alfy.

He reached for it and gave it to me. They excused themselves to go outside para daw mas mapabilis ako and also, Mama Meldy wants to see Andy.

Noong nasuot ko na ang sandals ko, I stood up and looked at my reflection at the mirror. I'm all done, I just brought my phone and nothing else. Since sa kabila lang naman ang palasyo.

I went outside of the room after spraying perfume all over my body. They were all in the living room, Dad was fixing his collar which was Mom's job before.

"Shall we go na?" Aya ni Kuya Borgy.

"Sandali lang, mag-aantay pa tayo ng go signal ni Tito Bong mo." Sabi ni Tita Aimee. Tumango kaming lahat.

I sat at the sofa and just went through my phone. I posted a story of my greetings to Mama Meldy and Andy. It was me when I was a baby, Mama Meldy was carrying me. Then the other picture was me when I was younger while I was carrying the newborn Andy.

"Happy birthday to this two wonderful human beings in my life, Mama Meldy and my nephew, Andy! I love you both so much and I am so grateful of having you both in my life. I cherish and treasure the both of you. May your birthday be as amazing as you both are, may the Lord God bless you. ✨❤️" I wrote as a caption.