Chapter 48: Callie

I juggled the bags of lingerie and groceries I'd picked up today as I tried to swipe the card for the penthouse. I swore softly when I almost lost a few apples, but managed to keep them in the bag while getting the elevator to start its ascent.

I was willing to wait for Aidan, somehow trusting that he would find me. However, I was getting antsy. I tried to stay out of the apartment as much as I could, and today I'd gone back to the shopping area that Lucy and I had been to while she was here. I'd gone into the lingerie store where Daniel worked, and was glad to see that he was there. We went to lunch together and got to know each other a little better. He asked a lot of questions about Char that I was more than happy to answer. When we'd gotten back to the store, I decided that I deserved some pretty panties to make me feel better.

I left the store a couple hundred bucks poorer, but a lot lighter in my heart. I'd stopped at the store for some more food and before I knew it, the sun was setting. I was trying to stuff the elevator card back in my wallet when the elevator doors opened. I knew the layout of this apartment by heart now, so I didn't bother to look up to see where I was going. Muttering about needing an extra hand, I stepped out of the elevator and turned towards the kitchen to drop off the bags of food.

"Need some help there?"

The deep voice scared the shit out of me, and I let out a scream as I whirled around to face the intruder. I stopped short when I met Aidan's gaze. He'd moved a chair to directly in view of the elevator, and I would've seen him sitting there as soon as the doors opened if I hadn't been so focused on the struggle with the card and wallet.

I lost the feeling in my hands from the shock of seeing him in front of me, eyes caressing my body from my toes to my hair, then delving into my own purple gaze. Every inch of my skin lit up at his perusal at the same time I lost hold of all my bags. Fruit and frozen meals spilled everywhere, but neither of us paid any attention to it.

"Aidan? Are you... I'm not dreaming, am I?" My voice was breathy, my body was shaking, and my panties were dripping. I knew what that look in his eyes usually meant, and I had no intention of denying I wanted it too.

"That depends." He stood up and took a step towards me. "Do your dreams usually consist of me taking an early morning flight to California on barely any sleep, hoping to see you as soon as those elevator doors opened only to find an empty apartment? Do you usually dream that I'm sitting in this chair, waiting for who knows how long to see you come home?"

"N-no." He took another couple steps towards me, and my feet automatically mirrored his steps.

"Then no, this is no dream. And it's not going to feel like a dream when I've got you bent over this couch behind me and I'm fucking you and spanking that perky ass of yours until you scream my name."

My belly clenched at his words and I didn't hesitate to wrap myself around his body as he reached me and picked me up, shoving me against the wall. His mouth descended on mine and we fought with our tongues, teeth, and lips. The kiss washed away any leftover anger I'd had inside me, instantly melting my heart. I knew we needed to have a talk, but I needed this right now just as much as he did.

I pulled his shirt up as we bit at each other's lips so I could rake my nails down his back. He let out a sexy grunt and thrust against me, pinning me harder against the wall. He moved one hand from my butt to grip the ends of my hair and pull my head back so he could bite my neck.

I let out a loud cry as he nibbled on a particularly sensitive spot, clutching his shoulders and grinding against the hardness pulsing between my thighs. He pulled back and I whimpered at the loss. He let my hair go and I tilted my head forward to meet his eyes.

"We need to talk," he said between fast breaths. "But first I really am going to fuck you on that couch. You deserve that spanking I promised days ago, don't you Callie?"

I nodded my head, wanting it just as much as he did. I needed something physical to take away the pain in my heart, and if it took his palm leaving prints on my ass, I would happily endure it.

He walked us over and I let my legs slide down his body when we stood by the arm of the couch. We quickly took our clothes off and looked each other over.

"You're so goddamn beautiful." He trailed a finger softly between my breasts and my nipples tightened more than before. He let out a soft groan at the site and I felt satisfaction surge through me. I turned around and climbed onto the couch so that I was kneeling on a seat cushion, chest resting against the back and ass pushed high into the air.

"Jesus," Aidan muttered behind me as I wiggled slightly, enticing him to get in me. "If you want me to stop, tell me right now." I kept silent and waited. I heard the sound of the first smack before I felt it, and my breath caught when the sting registered on my ass. Aidan's hand smoothed over the area for a second before lifting his hand and smacking the other cheek. As the pain transferred into warmth directly to my pussy, I moaned.

"That's it baby, I know you like the way my hand lands on that ass. I love to watch you turn pink, getting so wet that you're nearly dripping before I shove my cock all the way into you on the first thrust."

I moaned, feeling myself getting wetter with his words, and each spank he delivered buzzed all the way to my clit. Soon I was crying out with every slap, thinking that I could come just from this.

"I want you to tell me again Callie. Tell me."

My brain tried to understand what he was saying, but before I could his hand landed on me again, sharper than before. This time though, both hands gripped my hips and I could feel him rubbing his hard length against my pussy. His tip hit my clit on every slow glide and I panted wildly, my body tensing in preparation for the orgasm I could feel building.

"Don't come yet." I wailed at the command, but obeyed as he slowed his movements even more. "I want to hear you say the words baby. If you tell me, then I'll let you come."

Tears gathered in my eyes. I knew what he wanted to hear. Could I say them, not knowing where we'd end up after this? Another slow glide, and then the tip of his dick was pressed at my entrance. I tried to push back, but Aidan's hands tightened on my hips, holding me still.

"Fucking say it Callie!" Suddenly he lifted a hand and brought it back down quickly, smacking my sensitive ass harder than before and thrusting inside me at the same time. A loud, long scream erupted from my throat at finally feeling him inside me, in my pussy and in my heart. He held still, waiting for my confession and I caved. The tears fell as I yelled the words he wanted to hear.

"I love you! Gods help me, I love you so much, Aidan!"

"I love you too, baby."

He began to thrust, dragging his cock in and out of me so fast and hard and deep that as soon as his fingers touched my clit and his words registered in my ears I came, clenching so tightly around him that he yelled out, his own orgasm taking him by surprise.

He collapsed around me, hands hitting the back of the couch outside mine, still thrusting lightly to drag out the pleasure. We shuddered in each other's arms for several minutes before either of us moved. He pulled out and I groaned softly. He turned me in his arms and carried me towards the room I'd stayed in last time.

"Um, I've actually been staying in your room." I whispered the words, hiding my face in his neck to cover my embarrassment. A grunt of approval was his only response, but he held me tighter as he turned and headed the other way.

He started a bath, testing the water and adding what smelled like eucalyptus oil before settling me inside and climbing in behind me. We caressed each other lightly, not speaking. I, for one, wanted to enjoy these few moments before facing the possibility of this being our last time together.