Chapter 39: Aidan

I tugged at the collar of my shirt, loosening my tie a little in the process. It was a little warm in the room where Callie was holding one of her Eros events, as a nod to the upcoming season. Last night when I called her to talk before bed, she'd invited me to go with her today, and I'd readily agreed. She'd sounded relieved and anxious when I said I'd go. I figured that she was stressed to be the face of this event for the first time, instead of working behind the scenes.

I thought it was adorable that she got nervous in front of crowds, and I knew having me there would comfort her. Besides that, I wanted to be where she was no matter where we were or what we were doing.

I loosened my tie one more time, hoping to get back the breath I'd lost when I picked up Callie from her apartment. She'd stepped out in a form fitting, jet black dress that had a shimmery quality to it, making it nearly impossible for me to look anywhere else. It was simple, but devastating to my control. Especially since I knew that she wasn't wearing any panties underneath- she'd flippantly informed me of that fact right before we'd walked into the venue.

My jaw had dropped, dick going diamond hard in an instant as I'd watched her strut away from me in a tall pair of black heels that had strings wrapping up her calves. Thankfully, the only other people there were the caterers since we were early and I didn't care if they saw my body's reaction to her statement. I was able to calm down eventually, but it was a fucking testament of strength not to show exactly how much I wanted to take Callie into the nearest empty room and check her lack of panties personally.

"Can we just go check with Char and Allison that everything is going okay back there?" Callie's nerves were getting the better of her now that we'd had a few moments to take a breather.

"Babe, take a look around. Does anyone look unhappy or uncomfortable? Do you see any sign that things aren't going well?"

In a pouty voice she responded, "No, I guess not."

I chuckled. "Then take a second to just enjoy this. You know that Char is looking out for the new girl, and that he's got everything covered."

I leaned down and gave her a light kiss on her head, feeling her take a deep breath in and out to relax. I couldn't see her face seeing as she was facing away from me, but I could feel the tension bleed out of her. Since she was standing slightly in front of me with my arm around her shoulder, that deep breath made her body expand deeper into me. Her ass pressed and rubbed against me, and my hand hovering above her chest brushed against the exposed skin. Her breath out was slow and torturous, making all the blood in my body flow below my waistline.

I also realized, too late, that she was doing it on purpose. A deep growl vibrated in my throat when I figured that out and I watched as goosebumps rose on her arms at the sound. She took another deep breath in, and that time I "casually" moved directly behind her, making it possible for me to slip both my arms over her chest. She reached up and held on to my hands, leaning back into me. If anyone looked at us, it would seem like we were posing for a romantic picture.

We both knew better. I let my fingertips graze her already hard nipples lightly and pressed my hips harder into her ass. I could feel her heart beating hard and I whispered into her ear to up the ante a little more.

"You're so fucking naughty Callie. I bet you've been soaking wet since you decided to skip the panties. If you didn't have to stay out here and mingle I'd already have you in a closet or bathroom stall, balls deep in your tight little pussy until you were screaming my name."

A small moan escaped her and I placed an open-mouthed kiss on her neck before stepping away, my hands a deliberate caress as they left her. She threw a dark, erotic look over her shoulder at me before straightening her body and heading to the microphone that was on a raised platform.