Chapter 26: Callie

We walked into the party together and greeted Beth like we hadn't been about to go at it like wild animals on Aidan's rental car. I was so wet I was afraid I was going to start dripping down my legs; the no panties thing had seemed like a good idea at the time but now I was starting to regret it.

"Beth this looks lovely and the food smells amazing. Can you point me towards a restroom?" Aidan smirked at me like he knew exactly why I was going. I almost glared at him, but at the last second I bit my lip and stared at him as I continued. "I have to go take care of something really quick."

His gaze darkened and I had to tear my eyes away to meet Beth's innocently when she responded. "Of course, my dear. Actually, Aidan, could you show her to one? I want to make sure I greet my guests and you know I'm horrible at explaining directions."

"It would be my pleasure to show her the bathroom Aunt Beth," Aidan said and grinned darkly at me. My mouth went dry and I realized I'd made a tactical error. I only hoped that this bathroom wasn't in a secluded area where Aidan could sate the hunger I saw in the tension of his body.

"Oh, and the upstairs one is currently occupied I believe, so the den bathroom should do. I can take the salad for you."

Aidan's grin widened at her words as he handed the bowl over and I began to shake with nerves and excitement. "You got it Beth."

"Oh, I don't mind waiting..." I trailed off as Aidan pulled me away from Beth before I could finish my protest. He casually threw an arm around my waist but I knew it was an act. There was nothing casual about his intentions. My body flushed at my train of thoughts, and at the feeling of Aidan's fingers digging into my hip as he led me farther and farther away from the other people at the party.

He led me down some stairs and when we got to the bottom I waited for him to let me know which way the bathroom was. He surprised me by wrapping the length of my hair around his hand twice, still standing behind me. He didn't say anything, just guided me around a corner and down a short hall. I was tingling from his grip on my hair and the brush of his hardness against me as we walked.

"The one on the right." We stopped and I turned the handle to the door he indicated. He pushed me into the bathroom and locked the door behind us. "It was a lot easier to get you alone than I thought it would be."

He crowded me against the counter and pulled my head back by my hair. I let out a little noise and he thrust his hips against my backside once.

"I didn't mean for you to come with me," I said hoarsely. "I was only trying to..." I broke off with another moan when he bit my neck and then licked away the sting.

"You were trying to what? Take care of your delicious pussy juice so you didn't start dripping down your leg in front of everyone?"

I flushed at his words. He got it exactly right, and his filthy words only served to make me wetter. He rubbed against my backside again, prompting me for an answer.

"Yes," I said. "I was going to make myself come and then clean up."

He snaked an arm around my body, slipping inside the top of my dress to play with a nipple. I gasped and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Open your eyes." I kept them shut, not wanting to give in to the demand. He pinched my nipple hard and repeated the command to open my eyes. I lifted my lids to stare at him in the reflection. "You were going to touch yourself? You weren't going to wait for me?"

He pulled my hair tighter and I had to fight to keep my eyes on him. "Y-yes. I didn't want to wait." Truth be told, I wouldn't have done it. Now that I'd had his hands on me, touching myself was not nearly as satisfying as when he did it. I was just trying to break this frustrating man who was driving me insane.