Chapter 31: Callie

"So," Aidan said sitting us down on the couch, "how's it going?"

I snickered despite my nervousness. "Way to make it weird."

"What? Me? Noooo," he said grinning mischievously.

"Whatever you say."

"But seriously Callie, what's been going on in that beautiful head of yours?" He pulled me closer as he asked the question and I blushed a little at the unexpected compliment.

"Well," I said then paused to gather my words. "I know I've been acting super weird since Friday. While you were working out on the build with the guys, I talked to my sister on the phone."

"Okay. Why is that a bad thing?" A frown crossed his face.

I shifted nervously. "Ellinor just mentioned that it was weird that I didn't tell her or Char or any of my family about dating you. Since I'm so close to them."

He paused. "I can see why that would be concerning. I wish you had just talked to me about it then though, I could've cleared up the reason why."

I finally looked up at him, surprise on my face. "Really?"

"Yeah babe, we talked about it after dating for a couple weeks."

"What? What'd we talk about exactly?"

"I wanted to meet your family because you talked about them all the time. You said it was too soon, and that you wanted to get to know me better before I met them. You also said that I was different than other guys you've dated and your family might be thrown off so you wanted to have some time to prepare them. I relented, because I figured that it was a good thing you wanted your family to like me."

"Oh." That's all I could come up with. It kind of made sense, and that's pretty much what Ell and I were saying anyway. Good going Callie, I thought to myself. You just wasted days pouting about nothing.

"You never did tell me exactly why I was so different than the other guys." Aidan's words interrupted my thoughts.

"What makes you think I'm going to tell you now?"

"Because you owe me for all the time I missed being inside you the last two days." His voice was deep and tantalizing.

"When you put it that way... Fine, I'll tell you." I moved so that I was straddling his lap, my hands curling into his hair as I hovered above him, leaving space between my butt and his lap. His hands landed lightly on my hips, willing to give me the upper hand for the moment.

"Tell me then Callie. What makes me so different?"

"First of all, I haven't dated very many people seriously. I can count them on one hand."

"Good news for me."

"Hush now, or you won't get the info you want." He pantomimed zipping his mouth shut before putting his hand back on my hip. "Better. Now, secondly, the guys that I usually end up dating are clean cut, suit wearing guys."

"So you're saying you've only dated boring, missionary-style-sex kind of guys?"

"I suppose you could phrase it like that." I tugged on his hair slightly and he let his head fall back, eyes darkening in desire. I slowly lowered my hips until we were flush. "I wasn't sure if my family was ready for a tattooed, long-haired man who looked like he could toss me around a room."

I rotated my hips slightly, grinding my body onto his already hard cock. His hands tightened on my hips but didn't slow me or push me to go faster.

"I think maybe it was you who wasn't ready for someone like me Callie. You dated those other guys because you could have control." At those words, he flipped us quickly so that I was laying length-wise on the couch, crowded in by his hard, muscular body. He pushed his hips hard into mine and I whimpered in pleasure. "But with me, I'm in charge. You have a certain degree of leeway of course, but I don't let you push me around. If you wanted a pussy, you'd be a lesbian."

I rolled my eyes, but he was right. I hated that he could see through me that well, but he had it spot on. With all my other relationships, I'd been in control of every situation, all the emotions, and I'm the one that cut them off. With Aidan, I not only had no idea what was going on, but he made me feel like I was being carried away in an ocean current- deceivingly pleasant and most certainly dangerous.

"Tell me Callie. Tell me you like it when I take control."

My body wanted me to spit the words out, but my brain said not to give in so easily. Instead of the oh God, yes that was fighting its way to my lips, "No," was the word that made it out of my mouth.

Aidan stilled against me and I opened my eyes to see him smiling down at me like the cat that ate the canary. I swallowed hard, not expecting that reaction to my denial.

"Oh, baby, I love it when you fight back. It'll make the sound of you begging me so much sweeter when you finally give in."

My breath quickened again, my panties getting wetter at his confident words. I scrambled for something to say but could only moan when he moved again between my thighs.

He grabbed my hands and held my wrists together above my head against the arm of the couch and leaned down to kiss me. Our tongues battled for a short few seconds and when he pulled away I whimpered. I loved the way he kissed me like he was starving for a taste. He moved his lips across my cheek and then down to my neck. I automatically tilted my head to the side to give him more access and he let out a satisfied noise.

He kissed and nibbled softly down my neck until he hit my magic spot where he bit down a little harder and sucked on my skin. I let out several high-pitched moans that rose in volume whenever he applied more pressure. I knew it was going to leave a giant hickey but I liked that he wanted to mark me.

He finally lifted his mouth from my neck, just to raggedly say into my ear, "Fucking love when you make those sounds."

He'd been softly grinding against me but he was now moving both my wrists into one of his hands and sliding the other down the lift my ass up so he could press into me harder. He started hitting my clit perfectly even through our clothes and my legs started to shake with the impending orgasm.

"You're so beautiful when you're on the edge like this Callie. I can tell you're close to coming and I've barely even touched you yet. I want you to come for me like this, come for me Callie. Now."

I couldn't stop my body from obeying. My back arched with a final thrust of Aidan against my clit, and waves of pleasure went through me. Aidan let go of my hands to gather me up in his arms. I loosely wrapped myself around him, still throbbing from the orgasm as he carried me into his room and to his bed. The look in his eyes told me that that was only the beginning. I grinned at him in anticipation as he stripped us of our clothes and made up for the last two days- and then some.