Chapter 19: Callie

I watched as Aidan paused outside his door to the car. It was only for a moment or two, but it gave me the chance to take some deep breaths and tell my body to calm the hell down. While kissing Aidan, I'd felt a change come over him. He hadn't been the one to pull away first this time, content to kiss me until I passed out from the heat of it. I'd been on the verge of undoing the button and zipper on his jeans to get my hands on him when I'd noticed the racket coming from the construction guys behind us.

I'd forgotten they were still onsite. Embarrassment filled me for a moment, but after breathing in Aidan's scent while snuggled into his chest, I was ready to pick up where we left off, audience be damned. Which made me blush even more, hence the hiding into Aidan's shirt.

I glanced at Aidan as he slid into his seat. The grin he gave me caused both dimples to come out, and it only served to turn me on more. I quickly buckled my seatbelt to stop myself from leaping across the car into his lap. Which I happened to glance at, not able to help it. He still had a massive bulge, the interruption doing nothing to cool him down. At least I wasn't alone in that aspect.

We drove away from the site, the air in the car super-charged with sexual tension. The radio was off, and we didn't say anything to each other. The longer we drove in silence, the more time I had to imagine where everything could've gone just now if we'd been alone. I imagined his hand had made it to my ass, squeezing it hard enough to make me cry out. He probably would've let me undo his pants, slip my hand inside, and caress his length while he groaned and tried to move his hips closer. He would've moved his mouth from mine to nibble along my neck and-

"Callie." The rough voice startled me from my daydreams and my eyes flew up from his crotch, where I'd apparently been staring, to his face. We were at a stoplight so he could easily make eye contact. His eyes burned, more intense than anything I'd seen so far. I gulped and shifted in my seat, hoping I wasn't going to leave a wet spot on the leather.

"Yeah?" I barely recognized my voice, but the rasp in mine matched his.

"I need you to stop staring at my dick like you want to swallow it whole. I'm already harder than fucking concrete, and imagining your mouth around me isn't helping at all. Plus, you keep shifting in your seat and making these whimpering noises that are driving me insane. All I can think of is pulling over and giving you what we both want."

I started panting hard, clenching my thighs together to ease the ache in my pussy. I tried to respond, to say I was sorry, but I couldn't make myself say the words. I wasn't sorry at all. I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life, and I was about to reach across for the steering wheel to do just what he'd said- pull over and finish this.

All the heat, all the longing from our previous encounters never went away. They only simmered below the surface, just to come back and intensify every experience after it that didn't end in a climax. Which, so far, was all of them. I was at the point that I believed if he swiped a finger over my clit even once I was going to combust.

I watched as his knuckles gripped the steering wheel tighter, his breathing sharp and fast.

"Aidan, I... I need something, anything." I spread my legs and I saw him watch me out of the corner of his eye. He bit his lip and stepped on the gas to move the car faster.

"Okay baby," his deep voice rang out loudly in the quiet of the car. "Spread your legs. More."

I did as he asked. He reached a hand over and put it on the thigh closest to him. He watched the road intensely while I watched his hand. It slid up my leg, the heat palpable through my jeans. His hand reached my mound and he cupped it, pressing in.

I arched my back, a needy sound escaping my mouth. I reached one hand down to cover his, making him press harder. The damn jeans were in the way of where I needed his hand to be and I let out a frustrated sound.