Chapter 15 The Date

It was the Saturday night and I was picking out the outfit I would wear tomorrow. It was only the movies so I picked out a comfy.

        (You can change it if you want)

    Once I picked out the outfit I placed it on my dresser and went and laid down and placed the covers over me. I couldn't sleep, all I could think about is the date I'm going on with Billy.  I fell asleep after 1 hour.

     I woke up from a dreamless sleep, I heard something hit my window. I got up, I brushed my hair back and looked out and saw Billy. I opened up my window and motioned for him to come on up.

    I helped him though my window, once he got through he hugged me and we fell onto my bed and he was on top of me. He started to attack me with kisses on the cheek.

   "You couldn't wait till later?" I asked smiling like an idiot as he pecks my cheek with kisses. "Nope, could you?" He asked looking at me. "Nope." I say and kiss him on the lips.

He falls to the side of me and wraps an arm around my waist pulling me closer to me and I turn onto my side. I place my head on his chest.

    We cuddle and he falls asleep and rolls to his side and I roll onto my back. He digs his head into the crook of my neck.

     "Hey Y-" Robin began as he opened the door. "Shhh!" I shushed him. "Sorry I thought that you were the only one here." He said with a smirk. "Oh hush."
  I said and rolled my eyes. "Mom wants to talk to us when she gets home." "Ok how's Vance?" I asked worried. "He's fine his parents don't want to see him still." Robin explained.

"Oh." I say and look over to billy. "Well go have your little date." "Wait what time is it?" I asked in a panic.

    "It's 3:30, why?" Robin asked. "Shit, Paperboy it's 3:30." He groans and his eyes flutter open. He kisses me, and sits up. "Okay I'm leaving you two lovebirds now." Robin says and shuts the door and tells Vance what just happened.

     "HOLY SHIT!" Vance shouts and me and Billy look at each other and grab some money and get out through my window.

   As I got out Vance came bursting through my door. "Have fun, but not to much!" He says and waves and laughs.

  "adiós!" I say and jump off my window. Me and billy run to the movies. We got to the movie and paid for our tickets.

We sat in our seats, holding hands. The movie begins to play. We watch I place my head on his shoulder.

    After about an hour, the movie ends. "Now what?" I says tiredly. "Come on." He says with energy

     He grabbed my arm and dragged me out. We got to a spot in the woods, there were trees in a circle with a blanket in the middle with a basket.

     He brought me to the blanket and we sat down. "Well you out did yourself now paperboy." "Well I needed to for an extraordinary girl." He said and kissed my nose.

We just talk and laughed. It was becoming late so we head back to my house holding hands. Once we got to my house we saw that my mom was home.

"Come on." I said and dragged him into my house. "Mija in here!" Mom shouted and I went in to the living room still dragging billy.

We sat on the couch next to each other. Vance was next to me and Robin was next to billy. "What is it you wanna talk about?"

"I have come to the conclusion that with Vances staying here-"

(Another cliffhanger? I think so)

(No seriously cliffhanger)

(Just fucking with you)

  "I was thinking of adopting Vance. Only if he's okay with it." She says and looks over to Vance who's eyes were wide and filled with tears "are you sure?".

"I would be honored to call you my son." My mom says happily. "Yes, yes I would love for you to adopt me!" Vance says and hugs my mom.

   "Welcome to the family brother!" Me and Robin say. "Wait does this mean I'm no longer the strongest brother?" Robin says and looks at me.
"I'm not sure?" I say smiling and Robin looks a Vance and he nods.

   "Oh crap." I say and run to my room dragging billy with me. "Y/N if I find out that you to are making out I'll kick his ass!" Vance says. 

    "si y yo lo ayudare!" Robin says. "What did you say?" Vance asks Robin as they walk away from my door. "I'll teach you Spanish when we get to my room." He says and shut his bedroom door. (yeah and I'll help him)

"So what do you wanna do now?" I ask "I wanna ask this girl that I like, that I just took on a date if she wants to be my girlfriend?" He says and looks at me.

"I think that, that girl would love to be Paper boy's girlfriend." I say and kiss him. We lay down on my bed and cuddle. I place my head on to his chest and he plays with my hair.