Chapter 13

"TURN AROUND!" Finney and Robin shout. "TURN AROUND YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!" Vance shouts. Next thing I know there an axe in the guys head and the grabber letting go of the axe.

The guy starts walking toward us and I get up and run backwards behind the wall. I feel tears falling down my cheeks. I feel some one wrap their arms around me.

"Looks like you'll find those naughty boys after all." The grabber says lowly I peck out a little and see the grabber getting the axe out of the guys head. I look at Robin 'hide!' He mouths. I go back to behind the wall.

"What's up with the phone, huh? He asked. "I told you it doesn't work!" The grabber shouted making me flinch. "I'm going to take my time, with you guys." The grabber says and my stomach turns. "I want this to really hurt."  The there was a pause. "SAMSON!" The grabber yells and a dog comes down.

The only reason why I know is because the Sound of the chain and the barking. I step out as the grabber swings and the boy run toward me and jump. As the grabber get up and runs towards us I grab the rope and pull when he get to it he trips, hits the wall and falls in the hole.

I step back into Billy's arms as I hear his bone cracks. The grabber screams in pain. The boys start taking swings at the grabber. Even I took a swing at him. He mask falls off, revealing who he was.

    Finney got the idea of chocking him. Finney jumped over to the other side and wrapped the cord around the Grabbers neck. "Welcome to the nightmare end of your pathetic little life." Billy says, as Griffin laughs.

"You don't have much time." Griffin says creepily, and laughs. "Todays the day motherfucker!" Vances shouts. "I won't kill you, you hijo de puta, so Finn is going to do it for me!" Robin shouts.

"Finns arm is mint!" Bruce says, and Finn snaps the grabber next. "Fuck, are we free?" I asked "I think but the dog." Billy says. "Meat!" Finney says, we give him a confused look. "Get the fucking meat!" Finney shouts. Bruce grab a frozen piece of meat and tosses to Finney.

"Let's get the fuck out of this motherfucking basement!" Vance says. "You guys wanna come to my house Next week?" I asked "sure" they all agree.

As we walked up the stairs Vance stops me.
"Y/N"

                        (Cliffhanger!)