Chapter 7

(I don't feel like adding the grabber for a few chapters but he is feeding them)

I woke up on an old mattress. I felt arms around me. I could feel people staring at me. My eyes fluttered open. All I could see was blurred figures and my eyes were burning I winced at the pain . I began to panic Remembering what happened , "Finney?" I whispered. I looked down to see the arms that where around me. I quickly turned around and saw a blurred person. Soon my eyes adjusted and I saw Robin.

      I threw my arms around him and cried. "maldito culo, ¡me tenías muerto de miedo!" I said and looked at his face. I turned and saw all of the other missing boys and Finney. I got up and ran to Billy and hugged him.  "I missed you Paper Boy." I said and he chuckled. I looked over and saw Vance leaning again the wall with a sadden face. (you fucking ass, you had me scared out of my mind!)

      I let go of hugging Billy and turn to Vance. I walked over to him and stopped in front of him. "Missing juvie?" I say trying to get him to smile. "Shut up." He said and hugged me. I was shocked since we hugged in an year.

     We hugged for about 8 minutes, since it felt nice to be back in his arms. We pulled apart and hugged the rest. I sat down quietly on the mattress and the boys were trying to find away out. I went over to Bruce, and Griffin and helped them dig.

      Bang! A load noise came from the area where Finn and Billy where working. I looked over to see them both on the ground I got up and ran over to them. "Are you okay!" I asked worried. "Yeah I think" billy said answering for them both and Finney nodded.  We went back to work but Billy joined me in digging and Finney went and started practicing to fight.

     "Y/N, can you throw the dirt in the toilet?" Bruce asked. "Won't is Clog it?" I asked "not if you put a little by a little." "Ok" I said and began to put the dirt in the toilet and flushed and I repeated until we gave up. "Shit, how are we going to cover it." I asked and Finney got a tarp and pulled it over the hole. "Like that." Finney said.