Chapter 11

After the boys leave to basement I sit next to Bruce. "Still got the drawing?" I asked, "Yup it was like a lucky charm I had it with me at the game I had against Finney." He says as he pulled out a neatly folded paper.

    He unfolds it to show the picture I drew. "Well it wasn't that much of a lucky charm since you had it when he took you." I say looking down. "I won the game didn't I." He says nudging my shoulder. "Was he good?" I asked looking over to him.

     "Who? Finn?" He questioned, I nodded in response. "Yeah, Finn's arm is mint, he almost had me." He said and laughs softly. "That's why when I asked him he didn't wanna talk about it." I said and laughed.

      After a few minutes I walked over to Billy and sat on the mattress with him. "So paperboy." I said and he looked at me. "Did you have a crush before all this?" I asked, he looked away from me as his face turned red.

      "YOU LIKED SOMEONE! WHOS THE LUCKY GIRL!" I shouted and everyone looked over, and got up and walked to us and sat down. " our Billy boy liked someone!" Vance says teasing him. "Holy shit who!" Bruce asked " No body." "Well they aren't nobody, you turned red when I asked!" I said

      We kept asking, my eyes started to get heavy so I shut them and fell asleep on Billy's shoulder.

Vances POV

     Y/N fell asleep in Billy, "Come on Billy boy who is it!" I continue to tease. "Yeah come on Billy!" Griffin finally say. "Fine." Billy caved in "it's Y/N" he says and looks away with a dark red face.

    We hear the door open and we all separate and look at the door to see Finney knocked out  and robin being dragged behind the grabber. Robin had bruises and small cut while Finney looked untouched. "Naughty boys. You guys need to stop misbehaving!" The grabber shouts

Y/N POV

     I wake up to shouting from the grabber. I look over to see Robin bruised and bleeding, while Finney was unconscious. The grabber throws Finney on the bed and he lets go of robin, who fall to the ground. "Next time I won't be so nice!" The grabber says angrily and walks out and locks the door.

     I run over to robin to see only shallow cuts, nothing that needs to be wrapped. "We're fine
Y/N, he just knocked Finney out and hit me a couple of times." Robin explains "I'm just exhausted." He says.

    "Ok but let's get you on this mattress." I say trying to sound calm. I look over to Vance and motion for him to help me. Vance comes over and helps robin into the bed. I sit next to billy

     "Damn, to think we all didn't really know each other before this and now we kinda close." I say in disbelief. "Yeah well traumatic event do that to ya." Bruce says and the others agree. Me and billy lay down and so do the others. We all fall asleep.

I was hanging out with Finney, Robin, Gwen, and Billy. We were at me and Robins house, bored out of our minds. "Wanna go to the arcade?" Robin suggested "didn't we do that yesterday?" I say.

"How about we go to the lake?" Gwen suggested. "I'm up for it." I say "sure" the others say. Finney, Gwen and Billy left to get there bathing suits. I went up stairs and put on a one piece bathing suit and put on some shorts and put towels and other stuff in my stringed bag, and left. We met at Billy's house since he was the closest to the lake.

"Ready?" I asked the others nod. "Wanna race?" Billy asks I look over at him and nod. The other do too. "1...2....3 GO!" I shout and take off with the others. I run as fast as I can. After 2 minutes we finally get closer to the lake.

I started to run faster and push through the burning sensation coming from my legs. I got there and slowed down and collapsed on the ground. "I-win!" I say taking a breath after each word. The other catch up and place there hands on the knees catching there breaths.

    After a few minutes we all strip from our clothes and went into the water. We did a chicken fight with Robin being the referee. I got bored so I decided to float on my back and billy joined me.

    We sat there in a comfortable silence. Then I got a cheeky idea. I sat up and swam next to billy. "Hello Babysitter." He greeted me.

    "Sorry not sorry paperboy." I said and he gave me a confused look, I pushed him under the water. I swam away after a second he was under water.

    "Y/N COME BACK HERE!" He shouted and swam after me. I went behind Finney.  Him, Robin and Gwen laughed as Billy swam over. I went under water as billy got closer and I pulled his ankle and he went underwater.

    I swam up for air and so did billy. "Your a fucking asshole Y/N"  Billy said laughing. "But you love hanging out with me." I replied "yes I do." The day continue and we got out it reached 4 o'clock.

    " let's get some snacks and head to my house and play truth or dare, or something" I offer. The others agree. We walk to the store and get some snacks and leave. We get to the house and walk into the living room and start to play truth or dare .

     "Y/N truth or dare?" Finney asks. "Dare." I saw smirking. "I dare you to prank call Vance Hopper." He says. I hadn't talked to him in a few months. "Okay." I say continue to smirk.  The phone rings a few times. "Hello?" Someone says harshly. "Hello is this Vance Hopper?" I say mocking a man.

     "Yes it is, what the hell do you want?" He say getting angry. "Well sir, I know how much you like playing Pinball." I say still in my best male voice. "Okay and?" He asked getting frustrated. "Well it's broken."

    "Bullshit, Y/N I know this is you." He says angrily. "What how!" I say "You suck at hiding your annoying voice." He says I could tell he was smiling. "Well fuck you to Vance." I say and hang up. The nigh continue and we played truth or dare.

(Longest chapter yet, I had to rewrite this since it didn't save😭)