Chapter 16

A year later

It's Friday morning I was walking with everyone holding Billy's hand going to school for the last day. "Y/N I know you and Billy are a thing and all, but no funny business." Vance says teasingly,

    "Vance shut up!" I say with a stupid smile, I nudged his shoulder. "Oh come on Y/N you act as if you guys weren't making out the other day." Robin says placing his arms on me and Billy's shoulder.

     "We weren't." I say pushing his arm off my shoulder. "It was probably Vance watching some show." Billy says and Vance rolls his eyes. "So what are we going to do tonight?"

      Bruce asks "probably truth or dare." I say "we should do the  Ouija board after!" Finney says.  "Yes" I say excitedly.

~Time Skip~

     After school we all head to my house with Gwen and sit down in the living room. We all sat in a circle with some snacks in the middle.

"Finney truth or dare?" Gwen asks "truth." Finney says nervously. "Is it true you like Donna?" Gwen asks moving her eyebrows up and down. "Finney likes Donna!" Bruce asked shocked. "Wait The sweet Donna?" Griffin asked

"Holy shit!" Vance says. "Him and her were all lovey dovey in science this year and last year." I says smirking. "No we weren't!" Finney argued turning red. "Why so red?" Billy says. "Fine I do like her!" Finney admitted.

"Good, she's nice." Gwen says "Robin truth or dare?" Finney asks. "Dare." He says confidently. "I dare you to tickle Y/N." "Fuck." I say and begin running. Robin begins chasing me, I jump on the couch and he follows. I jump off and hide behind Billy .

    "Should I let him get you?" Billy whispers  playfully. "No you shouldn't." I say. Robin stands there smiling evilly Billy and Billy returned it. Billy grabs me and pulls me onto his lap.

    He begins tickling me, and Robin joined in. "O-Okay S-Stop." I begged laughing. They eventually stopped. I calmed down, breathing heavily laying my head in Billy's lap.

    "Okay Bruce truth or dare?" Robin asks evilly smiling. "Truth" he responds. "Do you have a crush on anyone?" Robin asked. "Nope, no one has caught my eye yet"

     He said smiling. "Vance truth or dare." Bruce asked with a smirk. "Dare, I'm not a pussy like you guys." He says trying to sound intimidating.

     "I dare you to stop playing pinball for a week." Bruce says confidently. "Hell no." Vance says madly. "To bad a dare is a dare" I say smiling.

    "Whatever." He says and rolls his eye. "Y/N truth or dare?" Vance asked evilly. "Dare, I won't chicken out." I say trying to sound confident.

  "I dare you to, kiss Billy every round including this round until your called again." Vance says smiling. "Fine." I sat up and gave Billy a small pecked on the lips. "Thats not a kiss." Griffin says, "yes it is." I say back

"Finney truth or dare?" I ask. "Dare." Finney says trying to sound confident. "I dare you too invite Donna over." I say with an evil smirk on my face.

    "Ok." He says with a small pink face, Finney goes to the phone in the other room followed by Griffin, Bruce, Robin . I also kiss billy again but not a peck this time, I felt his soft lips again. We kissed only for a few seconds then we stopped.

    Billy laid down and rest his head on my lap, and I played with his hair. "Enjoy that kiss?" Vance says teasing, and Gwen starts making smooching noises, I roll my eyes, Gwen just wait until your dating someone." I say she just rolls her eyes and Vance is laughing his ass off.