Chapter 3

I was walking home with Finn, and Gwen since Robin likes to take a different route. I see the boys from earlier but they don't do anything. "What was that?" Gwen asked Finney sighs. "Nothing" he says and i laugh. "I'm staying over at Susie's tonight, It's Friday, so you know what that means." Gwen says "I'll look after dad." Finney says "I'll be home in the morning, and you better not eat all the ice cream" Gwen says as she leaves to Susies house.  Finney and i leave her as she turn to the other street. I look at Finney,  "You're going to eat all the ice cream aren't you"
i say jokingly "Probably" he replies and we just talk and laugh until we reach his house. "Well this is good bye for now." I say playfully punching his shoulder "Yep good bye for now." Finney says and we laugh. I walk away waving and he waves back. I was about a street away from my house when i see a black van starting to follow me, i decide to pick speed. once i reach my street i begin to run.
I used to do track so i was fast. I unlocked the door and ran in and locked the door and placed my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. I look up to see Robin sitting in the living room just staring at me. "Did you just run all they way here?" he asked "Well- duh why-else-would-i be out-of breath" i say and stopped inbetween breath, i walked over to him and sat down next to him.
  "Well why did you run all the way here?" he asked "i was being followed by a van" i explained.  He just calmed me down and we watched texas chainsaw massacre for the 100th time. We ended up falling asleep on the couch on oppsite ends.