𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 PT 1

I was walking to school alone since Finney and are sick, I saw a kid walking to school. Although I didn't know the kid he seemed lonely. I walked over to him. "Hi, I'm Y/N, Y/N Arellano" I introduced myself, he looked at me frightened. He slowly calmed down.
      "I'm Griffin, Griffin Stagg." He said and I smiled and he returned the smile. "So Griffin, where are all of you friends?" I asked he smile faded "I don't really have any." He said in a sadden tone. "Then I'll be your friend, I can introduce you to my friends." I say and he smiles. "So, your Robin Arellano's sister. Huh?" He asked "Yup." I say and pop the P. We laughed and joked around. We had to say our goodbyes and then walk to class. That was the last time I saw griffin before he when missing.

       I woke up on the couch I was wondering why I dreamt about the day Griffin and I met. We had only talked that one time. I shrugged it off and walked into my room and laid down a fell back to sleep and had another dream.

I was riding my bike, and saw Billy the paper boy and his dog. "PAPERBOY" i shouted and billy looked behind him and saw me and smiled. "HEY BABYSITTER!" He shouted back and I rolled my eyes. He calls me a babysitter since all of the little kids in the neighborhood love me.

     " whatcha doinggg to dayyy." I asked. "Just delivering papers." "Your boring." I say "At least I am doing something with my life." He says "At least my job is fun." I replied "I have to go wrap some more newspapers, wanna come."

      He offered "sure" I said we rode until we got to his house and his dog sat next to me as we placed our bikes down and started wrapping the newspapers. "So paperboy, what are you doing this weekend?" I asked. "Nothing." "Wanna come over and watch some movies with me and Robin." I asked. "Is Y/N Arellano asking me on a date?"

       He asked playfully. "No dumbass, i asking you if you wanna hangout." I say as I playfully punch his shoulder. "Oh darn, man I thought I was be asked on a date." He said pretending to be hurt. We laughed and joked around while we wrapped a rubber band around the newspapers. We got on to our bikes with newspapers in both of our baskets. I took the right side and he did the left side. When we where done we said our goodbyes and I left and went home.