Chapter 12

I was still half asleep when I felt an arm wrap around me, it pulled me closer to them. I felt a warm body against my back. I wanted to snuggle against the body due to the cold floor against my arm.

My eyes flutter open, when I wake up it is probably around 4 am. I whine when the arm leaves. I turn to face who had their arm around. I see billy. Although I probably won't actually do this if I was awake. I put my head on his shoulder. He moves his arm to wrap around me.

I gently plays my arm on his chest. I fall back to sleep in the same position.

I was with billy, Robin, and Finney. We where just walking around the town with bags filled with food, water, blankets, and pillows. We were headed to the haunted house. Once we got there we entered and sat in the abandoned living room.

   I sat down next to billy and we took out the an Ouija board. I placed the piece that you place your fingers on. I placed my fingers on the piece and the others follow.

   "Are there any ghost here?"  I asked. It moved to the yes. "What is you name?" Robin asked  it moved to the the E the to the L and the stopped at I. "Eli" I mumbled. "How old are you Eli?" I asked the piece went to the 6

   "she was so young." Finney says.  "How did you die?" Finney asked. It moved to the B then to the A then T then H, T was next, U, Then stopped at the M. "Bathtub?" Robin asked and the piece moved to the yes.

   "Can you present your self? I asked it's a usual question I ask that never happens. The piece goes to the No. we continued to ask questions but she never answered so we stopped and ate candy and enjoyed each other's company.

I woke up, and go to sit up but I get pulled back down. To be honest I didn't mind cuddling but we need to move on in the plan.

"Billy I need to get up" I whispered in his ear. He shakes his head, I stretched over to his cheek. I place a gentle kiss on his cheek. His eyes slow open and he looks over to me.

I smile, "can I get up now?" I asked. He turns bright red, and he nods and lets go, I sit up. I laughed, "well should I can you Tomato instead of Paperboy?" I asked laughing he turns a darker shade of red. "Shut up!" He says smiling.

     I got up, all of the other boys where still asleep. So I got a cheeky idea. I walked over to Vance and I brushed my fingers on his arm. He jolted up, "WHAT THE HELL Y/N!" He shouted I placed a finger over my mouth and shushed him.

     I walked over to Bruce and tapped his nose and his eyes quickly opened.  I shushed him before he could say anything.

    I walked over to Griffin and little shook him. His eyes fluttered opened. Robin and Finney had already woken up by Vances yelling. "Ready for plan B?" I asked and they all nodded. We all ready, I placed the broken window in the hole we had dug. Finney cuts the phone wire with his pen and fills the receiver with dirt.

We got in to position and I held on to the string the grabber will trip over. Griffin,Bruce and billy hid behind the wall as Finney, Robin and Vance would be out in the open to fight.

We hear the door opens and someone stays at the door and begins to talk. I can't hear what he says only because I was to busy staring into Billy's blue eyes. We break eye contact when Finney and Robin start shouting. I quickly turn to him.

(Can't wait to write the aftermath of this)