Chapter 6

I woke up in the nurses office. I looked over to see the nurse at her desk. "Good morning sweetie." The nurse said as she got up and came over to me. My ribs hurt but I can ignore it. I go to get up but she stops me. "Lay down for a few more minutes." She says and then placed her hand on my forehead. She felt my head it was ok. She released me a few minutes after.

~Time skip~

"Donna, Donna, Donna" me and Gwen said and the Gwen made smooching sounds. "Oh Finney." I started "Stop." Finney pleaded. "will you be my lab partner" Gwen finished my sentence. Me and Gwen started to making smooching sounds. "Shut up you jerks" Finney said with a smile. Me and Gwen laugh.

"All right, see you tomorrow." Gwen says heading to Susie's. "Where are you going?" Finney asked and Gwen stopped walking. "I'm staying at Susie's tonight, it's Friday so..." Gwen says "I'll look after dad." Finney says "see ya kid." Gwen says walking away.

Me and Finney continue walking. "So you and Donna? Huh?" I say hitting his shoulder with mine. "We are just friends." He says trying to convince me. "Sureee, you like her though don't you." I say smiling. He ignores me.

I stop walking since I felt like I had forgotten something. "You can go ahead I'll only be a second." I say to Finney who also had stopped walking. "Ok" he say and continues walking.

I begin to dig through my bag. I found what I had though I left and began to walk to catch up with Finney.

As I turn the corner the sun gets in my eye and I see to figures. "Finney?" I call out and my eyes adjust and I see a man spraying something in Finney's mouth with black balloons . "Fuck" I say and begin to take off. Something hits me and I fall and then everything goes black.