Chapter 10

After a while the grabber had left us some food and left, but he left the door unlocked. Billy went to go walk out of the door with everyone but Me, and Robin "woah where are you guys going!" I asked. "We're leaving?" Vance asked in an annoyed tone. "Haven't y'all watched true crime or horror movie!" I say

     "Yeah why?" Billy ask "Dios estos tipos son tan tontos, it's always a trap!" I say annoyed. "Okay then we'll send one person." Bruce suggested
(god this guys are so dumb)

       "Fine." I say still annoyed. "I say we send the fastest person." Griffin suggested. They all look at me. "Hell no you aren't sending my sister!" Robin says. "Yeah like hell I'm going up there!" "Fine then I vote billy." Vance say. I sigh and fall on the bed sitting down. After a few minutes they say ok and Billy goes up and I start to bit my nails and move to a corner. After a few minutes we here the most horrific screams.

       I jump and cover my ears, I start crying and sit in a fetal position . Although I covered my ear I could still hear him screaming. Then after a long 5 minutes everything goes silent.

    The grabber comes down holding billy, who just laid in his arm not moving or anything. He was covered in blood. "Naughty boy." The grabber says and leaves. I run over to Billy and start looking for the cuts.

    "Finney can I have you pen?" I say looking over to him. He had a shocked expression on his face and he looks through his pockets and hands me his pen. I rip parts of the hoodie I was wearing. Billy was unconscious while I wrapped the ripped piece of the hoodie around him tightly.

We go to sleep after a few minutes I slept on the floor same with Vance. We let Billy have to bed.

I was drawing a picture of Billy, as he posed for the picture on my bed. "Well Babysitter, any new drama with any of the kids?" He asked "well for you information PaperBoy, yes there was drama." 

    "Ooo spill the information." He say as he reached for a pad of paper. "AYE! I'm still drawing!" I say as I hit his hand. He laughed and so did I. I loved his smile, it calmed me. It was one of those moments you wanna freeze.

      "Well Mis. Arellano, I need to write on a paper in order to to put it in the paper." He said mocking a journalist's voice. "Well Mr. Showalter I am still drawing so you'll just have to wait." I say in an preppy woman's voice. We just laughed at how high my voice went.

      He reached over on my bed and grabbed a pillow as I was looking at the sketch pad. He threw the pillow at me. I looked up at him, "YOU MESSED ME UP PAPERBOY!"

    I shouted and got up. I chased after him around my room. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, it hit him. "How dare you." He said in a playful tone.

     He started chasing after me and I jumped up on my bed and right before he got to my bed. I jumped off, he caught me the moment I jumped off. He began to tickle me and he placed me on my bed.. "S-Stop P-paperboy!" I said as I laughed.

      After a minute he stopped and just laughed and I got up. I heard the phone ringing so I left and Billy followed me out. I answered the phone. "Hello this is the Arellano resistance." "Hi is this Y/N?" The person asked "Yup it is." "Well this is Billy's mom and he has to come home." "Okay Mrs.Showalter, I'll let him know" "thank you." And with that she hung up.

   "Let me guess I have to leave?" Billy asked   "Yup, your mom wants you home." I said as I popped the p in Yup "Aww, man." He complained"It's fine paperboy we'll hangout tomorrow." I say. He gathers his stuff and walks to the door and I followed, I walked him home.

"See ya." He says "see you tomorrow paperboy" I say before I walk away I kiss his cheek. I walk away and wave at him. He just stood there flustered and turning red. I laugh and continue to walk home.

    I wake up to see all of the boys except Billy working. Billy was up just sitting on the bed. His probably still in pain. "How are you feeling Paperboy?" I say looking over to him and sit up, he looks over to me. "I'm okay other then the pain." "Think you can dig?" "I don't know it hurt to get up." "Okay just rest." I say and walk over to continue to dig.

After a few hour Vance starts complaining "Nothings working." Vance complains "So let's make a plan." I suggested We came up with a plan that Finney and Robin go ahead and try and run out while the grabber is asleep and if that doesn't work then Plan B is to make a trap and fight.

We put plan A in action. the door was still unlocked in hopes some one would go up. After about 30 minutes the boys left.

(What did y'all think about the dream?)