XXIII

The four walked into the classroom, and saw Eden at her desk, looking over some books. "I'm back, mum." Archer said. Eden looked up and smiled. "Hey there, wee one." She said. "Oh, Granger, you're okay to stay here as well. I talked to Madam Hooch, and she's okay with it." Eden continued. Hermione smiled and nodded. "Thank you. Oh, and just call me Hermione." She said. Eden smiled again, then Harry walked down the stairs leading up to the bedroom. "Hi, guys." He said. "Hi, Har." Draco replied, walking over to Harry, who nuzzled up to him.

"Let me show you guys to your new room." Eden said, standing up. The five friends walked up the stairs after Eden and she lead them to a cozy looking room with a fireplace and tons of books, which Hermione squealed to. "I was a Ravenclaw as well, so of course there a lot of books." Eden explained, chuckling at Hermione's reaction. "That is my room," She continued, pointing to a black wooden door. "And this is your guys' room." Eden said, opening a dark oak door. "I made the room based off of all of your interests and likes." She explained. The five walked into the room and Lilith gasped. There were four four-poster beds, two with black hangings and forest green covers and pillows, one with silver hangings and black covers and pillows, and the last had blue hangings with a golden trim, and matching covers and pillows.
The wood on the two matching beds was a shiny black, while the other two had dark oak wood.

There were two massive bookshelves between the two different beds, and a large window between the same beds, with cushins for the snakes. Each bed also had a dark oak or black wood nightstand with a small silver lamp. The walls were a forest green with gold detailing and a black wooden floor. The middle of the room had a dark blue rug, and black and green beanbags, and on the far wall was a fireplace with a blue flame. "It's beautiful!" Lilith said. "Why are there only four beds?" Hermione asked. "For when Harry wants to sleep with Draco, I'm guessing." Archer said. "Correct, wee one." Eden said, smiling. Lilith ran over to the bed with silver hangings and flopped down. "This is even better than the Slytherin dorm beds!" She said, burrowing into the covers.

Hermione went over to the bookshelves and browsed the books. She selected one, and walked over to the bed with blue hangings and sat down, sinking in. "No kidding!" She said, agreeing with Lilith. Archer walked over to the window and set the two snakes down, who hissed in agreement, then sat down on one of the remaining beds. Draco followed suit and Harry sat next to him, cuddling into Draco's side, who, in turn, wrapped an arm around Harry. Lilith smirked at the two. "What?" Draco asked, glaring at Lilith. Archer looked between the two and chuckled. "What? What's going on?" Draco asked again, looking at the two giggling girls. Eden smiled and left the room, walking into hers, closing the door.

"Nothing, Dray~" Archer said innocently. Draco narrowed his eyes, but let it go. Draco felt Harry's weight shift and looked down, seeing Harry fell asleep. "He will take any chance he gets to sleep. . ." Draco said, looking worried. "He's not used to having so much free time. . . And normally, we would only get two hours of sleep every night. . ." Archer said, whispering the last part. "I will make those muggles pay!" Lilith said, sitting up, making her white hair fall onto her face. Archer smiled slightly, but laid down. "Lucy?" Archer asked. The little House Elf popped in, making Hermione squeak. "What cans Lucy do?" Lucy asks. "Can you please bring us all dinner?" Archer asked the House Elf. "Of courses!" Lucy said before popping back out.

Archer walked over to the bookshelves and looked at the books. But one caught her eye. It was an old, black leather-bound book. She pulled it out and saw golden words at the bottom.

T. M. R. & E. R. A.

Curious, Archer opened the book to see old pictures of a young boy and girl. Archer flipped through the pages, seeing old pitures, letters, or even poetry. "What's that?" Draco asked, walking over. Archer looked over and saw Harry laying down, bundled in the covers. "I don't know. . ." Archer said, showing Draco the book. "What does T. M. R. and E. R. A. stand for?" Hermione asked, looking at the cover. "Those are mine and my husband's enitials." Eden said, making the four jump. "What do they say?" Archer asked. "Tom Marvolo Riddle, and Eden Rosé Alder. But of course I'm a Riddle now." Eden answered. Archer nodded, putting the book back.

Then Lucy popped back in, holding a tray. "Dinner for the young masters." She said. Archer took the tray from her. "Thank you, Lucy." Archer said. Lucy smiled, then popped away. "Dray, will you wake Harry up for dinner?" Archer asked. Draco nodded and walked over to the sleeping Harry. Eden walked out, smiling.
"Har, time to wake up. Archer has dinner." Draco said softly. Harry opened his red eyes slowly and yawned. "Okay, Dragon. . ." Harry said, rubbing his eyes. He slid out of bed and sat on one of the beanbags. Archer set the tray of food in the middle of the beanbags and everyone sat down to eat.