XIX

Archer's POV:

"Ms. Potter! Wake up!" I open my eyes to see all the teachers standing over me. I sit up and rub my head, only be pushed back down by Harry tackling me in a hug. "What. . . What happened?" I ask, sit back up, holding a crying Harry. "The t-troll d-died an-and th-then you f-fell. . ." Harry explained through his sobs. "What we would like to know is how a group of First Years were able to kill a full grown Mountain Troll, and live to tell the tale." Professor McGonagall said sternly. "Stroke of luck?" I say, sheepishly. In all honesty, I didn't even have a single memory of the troll dying, only it being knocked out. Snape walks in, but his pants were ripped on one leg, and he had a giant cut. He notices me looking, and hide it with his cloak, glaring at me. I narrow my eyes, but leave it be.

Draco comes over to me and helps Harry up, while Lilith helps me up. "Peeves told us that someone here used an unforgivable curse; or if you need me to clarify, the Imperius curse." McGonagall continued. I look down at my feel, not from embarrassment, but to hide my growing anger. That's when I see Nagini making her way over to me. I crouch down, and let her slither onto my arm. Everyone stops and watches the scene unfold. 'Hello, Nagini.' I say. She takes one look at my face and shakes her head. 'You have almossst lossst yourssself before. Calm yourssself down.' She hisses to me. I take a deep breath, closing my eyes. When I open them back up, Nagini shakes her head again.

'Turn your eyesss back to normal, Sssnakeling.' She commands me. "I'm trying!" I snap at her. Nagini retaliated by biting me on my hand. "What the Hell?!" I yell, glaring daggars at her. "Language, Ms. Potter!" McGonagall said, narrowing her eyes. "Sorry." I mumble.

No-one's POV:

McGonagall looked at the young Slytherin, shocked at the suddon outburst of anger, not knowing what to do, until Quirral piped up. "M-M-Ms. P-P-Potter, w-w-why d-don't you c-come w-with m-m-me? T-t-take your b-b-brother w-with y-you." He studdered out. The two Potters look at the Professor, but nodded and followed him out. No-one noticed Snape following behind. When the teacher and the twins were in a secluded area, he looked around before muttering a spell. "What spell was that?" Harry asked, whispering. "A silencing charm, and a privacy ward, so that only we know what goes on between us." Quirral said, his voice sounding more confident. "Ah. . ." Harry mumbled.

"Archer, tell me all you remember." Quirral demanded softly. "Well, we got to the bathroom where the troll was, I remembered a spell named 'Imperio', or something similar. Lilith got the bat and knocked it out, and then nothing." Archer explains. "You do realize that the Imperius curse is an Unforgivable Curse, do you not?" Quirral asked, narrowing his eyes. "Yes, Flitwick did mention that, although it was a suddon thought, sir." Archer replied. Quirral nodded slowly. "Have they met Eden yet?" Someone asked. Harry looked around, but no-one was there. "Who was that? That spoke just now?" Harry asked. "Don't worry about that just yet. But, have you met Eden yet?" Quirral said.

Archer and Harry nodded. "Good. It took forever to make the old fool let her in to teach you two." Quirral stated, rubbing his temples. "Anyway, do you know how the troll died?" He asked, putting the subject back on track. "No." Archer said, shaking her head. "A-Archer said a s-spell. . . 'Abrada Kedava' or somet-thing like th-that." Harry said, thinking. "Avada Kedavera, the killing curse? How do you know it?" Quirral asked, shocked. "I. . . I don't remember saying anything of the sorts. . ." Archer said, shaking her head. That's when Harry noticed Snape watching them. "P-Professor Snape." He whispered, pointing the teacher out. Quirral deminished the spells he cast and spoke in his stuttering voice. "A hu-hund-dred p-points t-to Sl-Slyth-therin. Tw-twenty f-five p-p-points t-to each o-of y-your fr-friends, and th-the s-same t-to you t-two." He stuttered before walking off. Then Snape walked up to the twins.

"The Headmaster wishes to see you two." He said, then walked off. The twins followed him back to the statue, then walked up the stairs. Archer knocked on the door this time, and Dumbledore called for them to come in. They walked in, and the two felt a very strong dark magic, making them freeze.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, as it was mostly just filler. But I will still be working on more, don't worry! Happy reading!! ^-^