IV

"Where are the people I need to pick up? The adults, not kids?" Stanley asks again. "Um, we never called for anyone. . ." Archer said, holding Harry close. "Oh well, then. Well, come one, get in!" Stanley said, moving aside. "It's not the first time I've had to pick up runaways." He continues. Archer picks up the suitcase and take Harry's hand and the walk onto the bus. "To the Leaky Cauldron, Ernie." Stanley tells the driver. The two sit down and the bus takes off at rapid speed.

Harry lays down and rests his head on Archer's lap as the two doze off. But before they can, Stanley clears his throat. "The Leaky Cauldron. Have fun." The twins sit up, collect their stuff and get off the bus, and it speeds away into the distance. Harry turns around and looks at the old, worn-down building. "What is this place?" He whispers. Archer turns around and looks at the building as well. "I don't know. . ." She whispers back. The two take their things and walk inside, their ruby-like eyes taking in any new thing they see. 

"Ah, can I help you?" An old man asks, walking up to the twins. He had a hunched back, and thin, wispy hair. "Um, where are we? This bus just showed up and took us here. . ." Archer asked the man. "Oh, this is the Leaky Cauldron, I am the bar-tender, Tom. Let me show you two to a room." He said, his eyes shone kindly as he spoke. Harry looks at Archer and she nods. Tom takes them up a set of stairs and shows them a small room with a bed with enough room for two children, a dresser, and a large window that showed the streets below.

Archer sets the suitcase down as Harry climbs into bed and lays down, hugging his teddy tightly. Archer lays down as well and the two doze off at last. Tom smiles and shuts the door quietly and walks off. The two sleep for what felt like a few hours, and when Archer woke and looked around, the sky was bright and blue, and there were people everywhere down below. She heard a knock on the door and stands up to answer it. She opens the door and sees Tom holding two letters. 

"These were given to me, said that they were for you two." He explains. He hands Archer the letters and walks off after she thanks him. Mr. Potter, Room 415, Leaky Cauldron. The first letter confused her. It was addressed to her brother. She looked at the other one and her shining eyes widened. Ms. Potter, Room 415, Leaky Cauldron. Archer walked over to the bed and sat down, Harry waking up as she does. "What are those?" He asks, his eyes still full of sleep. "Letters, for us. . ." Archer replies, handing him his letter. The two read their letters and their eyes widen.

"We're. . . We're wizards?" Harry asked, looking up at his sister. Archer didn't respond, she was too shocked at what she just read. "I. . . I guess we are. . ." She says at last. "I guess we're wizards."