V

After a few minutes of looking at the letters, Harry's stomach growled and Archer realized that they haven't eaten yet. They set the letters on the nightstand and walked out of the room, closing the door behind them. The twins walked down the stairs to the pub, and sat down at a table. Tom walked over with a soft smile. "What can I get you two to eat?" He asked nicely. "What do you have?" Archer replied, looked around. Tom shuffles off and comes back with a menu. "Here, raise your hand when you're ready to order something." He said, smiling. He sets the menu down and walks off.

Archer opens the menu and they both stare at a toasted applesauce, ham and mozzarella cheese sandwich. "That one." Harry states, pointing at the sandwich. "Agreed." Archer replies. Harry raises his hand and Tom walks over. "Found something?" He asks, smiling. Archer nods and Harry points to the sandwich. "This one, please." He says. Tom smiles and nods, jotting down the sandwich on a piece of paper and walks off. Just then, a loud thud filled the room and Harry covers his ears. Archer looked up and saw the pub door wide open, and a large, 8 foot man walks in.

"Ah, Hagrid. The usual?" Tom asked the man. "Ye', thanks Tom." The man said, nodding, making his dark brown mane cover his face. Tom walked to the back and the man sits down at the table next to the twins. He looks over at them and Archer's wide eyes dart away from the man. "Where are yer parents?" The man asks. Harry takes his hands off his ears and looks at Archer. She looks over at the man and his eyes widen. "By Dumbledore! Yer Harry Potter!" The man states, making Harry turn and face the man.

"You know my name?" He asks quietly. "Well of course I do! Everyone does!" The man continues. "And you must be his sister!" He says, nodding at Archer. "How do you know us?" Archer asks, pulling Harry onto her lap to keep him close. "Well, I hasn't seen yer both since yer were babies." The man explains. Just then, Tom walks out holding the twin's sandwich and a large bowl. He gives the two their sandwich and gives the man the bowl. "Enjoy!" Tom said kindly, then walks off.

The man turns to his food and starts eating, and the twins do the same. "My name is Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of keys and grounds at Hogwarts." The man tells the two. "Of course, you know all 'bout Hogwarts." Hagrid continues. Archer looks over at Hagrid and he notices her ruby-red eyes and frowns slightly. "We just heard of it in our letters. . ." She tells him. "Really? Yer Aunt and Uncle didn't tell you?" At the mention of Vernon and Petunia, Harry's eyes watered up and he buried his face in Archer's hoodie.

Hagrid notices this and frowns even more. "We don't talk about them. They're monsters." Archer said quietly, then turns to her food and takes a bite of her half of the sandwich. She grabs Harry's half and hands it to him, and he takes it, not turning his head out of Archer's hoodie. "Oh. . ." Hagrid mumbles and turns to eat. "Well, why don't I help you get yer books?" Hagrid asks and Archer smiles slightly. "Harry? What do you think?" Harry looks up at his sister's face and nods, hiding his face again.

Hagrid smiles, and they finish eating. Archer and Harry finish eating, and Archer stands up, holding Harry in her arms like a mother would to a toddler. "How are you doing that? He must be heavy." Hagrid said, confused. Archer shook her head. "No, he was born pre-maturely, so he's smaller for his age. I do this a lot when we had to clean, when Harry is sick." She said, holding her brother closer. Hagrid nods and leads the twins to a back room. He takes out an umbrella and taps a few bricks, and a passage opened. 

Harry and Archer watched the whole thing, their gem-like eyes wide with amazement. "Welcome to Diagon Alley." Hagrid said.