XV

"Archer, wait up!" Harry said, causing Archer to turn around. "Oh, sorry, guys. . ." Archer replied. "You alright, mate?" Lilith asked, walkinng up to the twins. "Yeah, just. . . Out of it, I guess. . ." She said, looking down at her feet.

Archer's POV:

What Nagini told me about mine and Harry's father just made me worry about him more. Everything that I'm hearing about him, it makes me think that he wasn't a good person, and vanished for a good reason. . . "Earth to Archer! You there, mate? We're gonna be late for Potions!" I hear Draco say. I snap out of it and see Draco waving a hand in front of my face. "Oh, right, sorry." I say, then we all head down to the dungeons for class. "What's going on, Archer?" I hear Harry ask me. 

"I just keep feeling like this man, our father, wasn't a good person, and left for a reason. . . What if he was a mass murderer, or a cult leader, or something even worse? There must be a reason for why no-one will say his name, there must be. . ." I say, forgetting that Lilith and Draco was with me and Harry. "That's a valid reason." I hear Lilith say, shaking me out of my thoughts. "Wait, you said that no-one will say his name?" Draco asks. I nod, my hand going into my pocket to pet Nagini absent-mindedly. "Well, there is only one person that comes to mind. He's known by a few names. He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, the Dark Lord, those are just a few."

I look at Draco, my mind going blank. That's when I feel someone behind me. "Exuse me, children, but might I ask you four why you are talking about the Darkest wizard Magical Britian has ever seen?" I turn around to see the old man from the feast standing behind me and Harry. "Oh, Professor Dumbledore, sir. Why are you down here in the dungeons?" Lilith asks. My blood runs cold. There's something about this man—Dumbledore—that gives off bad vibes for me. I turn to Harry and see that he's feeling the same thing as me.

"Oh, just going to see how Professor Snape is fairing with this years' students. That is all. But, could you answer my question?" Dumbledore says. "Sorry, sir, but we're already late for our class as it is." I say, walking away, taking Harry with me. Lilith and Draco walk after us, leaving Dumbledore behind.

No-One's POV:

"That was close." Archer says, sitting down on a bench in the classroom. "Almost too close." Harry whispered. Draco and Lilith nodded, and just then, the door swung open, banging against the cobble walls, causing Harry to cover his ears. Snape walked in, his cloak billowing behind him as always. "I will have no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such," He stated, looking around at the class. "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in Death." He then glanced over to Harry, who was taking notes from his and Archer's shared Potions book. "Mr. Potter," Snape drawled out, making Harry look up.

"Our new. . . Celebrity." Archer looked taken aback. She thought that both she and Harry would have all the attention, not just Harry, but appearantly she was wrong. "Tell me, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" Snape asked. Harry and Archer looked at the book, then both raised their hand. "Yes, you two?" Snape nodded. "Draught of Living Death, Professor." The twins said in unison. Snape narrowed his eyes. "What about if I asked you to find me a bezoar?" Snape continued. "It's a stone found in the stomache of a goat, sir." Harry said, his voice quiet, but still loud enough to hear. "Last one, what is the difference between monkswood and wolfsbane?"

This time, Archer answered. "They are the same plant, and go by another name; aconite, Professor." Snape closed his eyes and sighed. "Correct, Mr. and Ms. Potter. 50 Points to Slytherin." And with that, the lesson continued as planned.