XVI

Hallowe'en Eve

The four friends walked through the halls, talking about the upcoming Hallowe'en feast, and if there would be any tricks. That's when someone bumped into Archer. "Oi, watch it!" She said, turning around to look at the person. It was the Weasley boy. "How 'bout you watch it, Traitor." The boy said. "Traitor? What in Merlin's name is that supposed to mean?!" Lilith asked, stepping up to the boy. "Those two were supposed by the Saviors of the Wizarding World! And yet, they're in the bloody House of snakes!" He said. "There wasn't a Witch or Wizard that didn't go bad that wasn't in Slytherin!" He continued.

That's when Hydrath piped up. 'Acually, there wasss a Lion that went bad.' The snake hissed. "Hydrath said that there was a Gryffindor that went bad. . ." Harry mumbled. "What? No! All Gryffindor's are good!" Weasley stated. 'Not true. Peter Pettigrew wasss the Gryffindor that went bad.' Hydrath stated again. "Peter Petti—" Harry was cut off. "Just shut up, Traitor!" Weasely yelled, causing tears to fall from Harry's bright eyes. That tipped Archer off fully. 'Don't you dare talk to my brother like that, you ssstupid Lion!' Archer hissed, her ruby eyes turning into slits.

The red-headed boy backed away from the angry Slytherin, who was walking towards him. 'Sssnakeling, you mussst calm yourssself.' Nagini hissed, her head poking out of Archer's cloak pocket. 'Why should I?! Thisss. . . Bitch insulted my brother!' Archer hissed back. Harry flinched at the use of language that his sister used. The small movement didn't go un-noticed by Archer, though, as she calmed down and walked over to her twin. "I'm sorry, Har. . ." She said, bringing Harry into a hug. "I-it's ok-ay. . ." Harry said, his voice breaking up in choked sobs. He buried his face into Archer's chest as she picked him up. "We're gonna be late for class, guys." She said, and the four continued walking, forgetting all about the preveious incedent.

"Ah! Welcome, welcome! Class was just about to start!" The teacher said. The four sat down, and the class began. "Welcome! This is your first lesson of actual Charm work, correct?" The Professor asked. "Yes, Professor Flitwick" A Ravenclaw girl said. Archer recognized her from the train. 'She'sss the one who asssked if we sssaw a toad on the train.' Nagini hissed. "You're right." Archer whispered back. "Now," Flitwick started, shaking Archer out of her thoughts. "Today, we will actually be practicing the spell 'Wingardium Leviosa'." He continued. Now, does everyone have a feather?"

Everyone nodded and the teacher smiled. "Great! Now, remember the motion, Swish and Flick! Take out your wands, and practice!" The class complied, and there were voices ringing out around the class. The small group heard the Ravenclaw girl from earlier tell another Slytherin something. "It's LeviOsa; not LeviosA." She said. Lilith giggled, while Draco just rolled his eyes. "Typical Ravenclaw." He mumbled, causing Lilith to burst out laughing, making others to look at her. Archer and Harry looked back at their feathers, and pointed their wands at them. "Wingardiun Leviosa." The twins said at the same time. Their feathers glowed a pretty purple and then they zipped up into the air, making the rest of the class look at the feathers.

"Oh, well done, you two! Well done!" The Professor cheered, making some of the Ravenclaws glare at them. "Keep practicing, class! Soon, you'll be able to make yours do the same thing! But, Mr. and Ms. Potter, please stay after class." And with that, the class resumed.

Harry's POV:

The class starts to filter out, and soon, it's only me, Archer, Draco, and Lilith left in the classroom. "Mr. Malfoy, and Ms. Collins, you can leave." The teacher said. They nodded and left, leaving me, Archer, and the teacher left in the room. "The reason why I asked you two to stay is because I have never seen First Years get that spell to work on the first try, nor the feather flying up that fast. And it is also quite odd that your feathers glowed. . . I have only ever seen that one other time. . ." Professor Flitwick said. I glance over at Archer, her ruby eyes seemed to be glowing.

"What was the one other time, sir?" I ask, my voice quiet. Professor Flitwick looked over to me. "We no longer say his name. He was a very good student, when he went here, though." He replied. I nod slowly, and glance back over to Archer. She seemed to be having an inner conversation with herself. About what, I don't know. "Sir?" Archer finally asked. I look at her fully, her red eyes looked distant. "Yes?" The teacher replied. "Why will no-one say his name? This isn't the first time someone has mentioned this to us." She said. 

I look down as I feel Hydrath moving around a lot in my pocket. 'He will not sssay hisss name. Only why no-one will.' He hissed. I nod, looking back up. "He was known as a very dark Wizard. When he was alive—Although, some think he's still around—He had a massive army of Witches and Wizards, known as 'Death Eaters'. Those people, under his command, would go around and kill lots and lots of people, magical or not. It was only eleven years ago when he finally was stopped, and all Death Eaters were sent to Askaban, a magical prison. Although, the Malfoy family was said to be under a curse known as the Impirous Curse. The curse can only be activated if you say 'Imperio'. It is also known to be an Unforgivable Curse. . ." Professor Flitwick explained.

"Why did people mention him to you two?" The teacher asked. "No reason, Professor." Archer said. "Alright then, you two may go." And with that, Archer picked me up, and we left.